Signed Etron Premium + ($77,705 MSRP $474+tax, 4725 MSD)

Audicare?

:chocolate_bar:

10 MSDs can’t be $4725 if your payment is $474+tax.

Yes! I got AudiCare ($999) and Lease End Protection ($1,500). Brought my payment to $525+tax=$575. Not sure if Lease End Protection was worth it.

Doesn’t make sense on calculator either. Thats what it was before I added AudiCare and Lease End Protection. Ended up paying $5,175 with added protections. Couldn’t figure out how to verify this math in the lease calc.

Your inputs are incorrect in the calculator. Your monthly payment is probably $524/mo and you paid 9 MSDs at $4725.

That explains it. Did you roll them? Can you include a censored lease contract for hackrs to disseminate!

:chocolate_bar:

Sales manager said it was 10 MSDs and I saw 0.00024 MF on his computer.

Your 1st post says $474+tax, then $525+tax later. How is anyone supposed to help when you don’t even provide accurate info?

I had typed my post while waiting for finance; hadn’t added AudiCare or Lease End Protection. I’m not asking for help, just posting to help fellow LH.

5 Likes

Congrats on strong showing.

It’s been well-documented here- max MSDs=10, but you get the effective rate of 9.

Once in a while, a rare dealer will only charge 9 MSDs for the full max 9 credit. (last summer Santa Monica and Circle Audi did that confirmed by 2 other buyers and myself). AFS funded those deals without any questions.

Did you include 1% RV bump with AC?

Nice deal. What were the 18k in rebates. 7500 federal, 5250 for the premium plus, what else did they include? Thanks

I’m looking to lease this month as well…FWIW…the 24/7.5 payment would be around $30 less - given the 8 point residual bump…you really got a great MY21 deal and congrats!

Please do post total breakout of incentives…

Nice congrats

Premium Plus Incentives ($14,500)
-$750 Western Lease Cash
-$1,000 Western Customer Credit
-$5,250 National Customer Credit
-$7,500 AFS BEV Lease Bonus

Additional ($3,500)
-$1,500 CA Clean Fuel Reward
-$2,000 Costco

1 Like

Yes, Looks like it did. No one at dealership told me that upfront; I read it on a thread on LH!

Do they actually verify Costco membership or is giving them the code enough?

I sent dealer a pic of my membership before going in. Not sure if they check but I assume so

You need to get a certificate / code and bring ID to verify you’re the one on the certificate.

be a current Costco member by March 1, 2021; (2) register with Costco Auto Program online or through its call center to receive a certificate with your unique promotion code; (3) present your certificate and unique 8-digit alphanumeric promotion code to a franchised Audi dealer;

i want get same deal. can i have the info?

I am also interested. Can you provide me the dealer info? Thanks in advance.