Signed: Demo 2020 C43 AMG - 490 x 48months, 2995 DAS, 0 MSD, 70xxx MSRP via RODO

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: Demo (7k miles) 2020 C43 AMG
MSRP: $70,060
Monthly Payment: $460+ tax=$490
Drive-Off Amount: $2995
Months: 48
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00120
Residual: 54% ($37,832)
Incentives: 1500 lease cash, 1000 loyalty
Region: SWFL
Leasehackr Score: 11.4
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

I’m still waiting for the car, hopefully will be delivered on Friday.

It was the blowout on Rodo (I think there was a thread about that specific car here). Upd: Up for grabs, C43 @ $568/mo, 48mo, $70k MSRP

It did look unrealistic so I was worried dealer wouldn’t honor the price or whatever. it turned out to be a demo.

Took 3-4 days to get the dealer to receive the car from somewhere to finally share the pictures and final miles number.

I tried to negotiate further discount because of demo, didnt work. They also wouldn’t apply my United code saying it does nothing (not stackable).

I have tried to at least get a discount on the prepaid service, but they won’t do any. they quoted 3 year plan for $2000+, and $1500 after they residualized it. I obviously declined it as well as every other addon.

Rodo is also, hopefully, buying out my existing car so I will save on disposition and lost key, and take a check of positive equity.

will be also buying Michelin Pilot Sport 4S day one to replace their terrible runflats.

Overall experience with Rodo was awesome. there sure was a delay due to the car no getting to the dealership on time etc.

They bumped up the dealer fees, I suspect, to cover shipping and use of Notary, who came to my house to sign the papers.

Update. Just got it delivered all as promised.

======

I originally wanted new 4 Series (love the new grill), but there was none available, long wait and deals were not great. I have no loyalty or 0l code or whatever. so Infiniti or MB was my most reasonable option.

Spoke to few brokers here about loaner e class, but this deal on c43 was just so much better I couldn’t resist.

7 Likes

I’m not familiar with the other thread, but the long and short of it was this unit was brokered through Rodo?

yes. I didn’t talk to a dealer until I had to sign the papers. RODO is coordinating delivery as well.

I only spoke to a dealer once to talk about the paperwork (there was a typo) and also ask about prepaid service.

Gotcha, so yea, not much leverage in that scenario for further discounting or freebies. Fleet was $1k but is a wash when you have $2500 in other incentives. Any reason for 48 months? With MSDs on a 36 month, you could have come close to the same payment.

I didnt have for MSDs, just closed on my house 1 month ago (furniture and stuff)… I should have probably put max MSDs with zero drive offs. would be the same monthly. but 5400 was a stretch for me this month :slight_smile:

as for 48 months, I wanted to keep monthly under 500, and also I thought I would love the car for 4 years, and I always have an option to sell it to carvanas of the world after 3 years. plus MB might start doing transfers again, and these are pretty good numbers.

Did Rodo advertise this as a demo?

No. That was the ‘stinky’ part of the deal. But I always assumed there is ‘something’ to it so it didn’t surprise me.

Rodo bait and switching? I never would have imagined…

3 Likes

I dont think thats Rodo. it was listed on the dealer website as new. never mentioned its demo or it has miles.

I dont care actually. I woudnt find anything better anyway.

And yeah, you made it very clear you dislike Rodo in that other thread :slight_smile:

Pretty crazy deal on a C43. Nice job!

1 Like

dam this is AMAZING! So jealous!!!

1 Like

Hey @sebastian_fl, I posted that deal and I’m really glad a hackr took it. Looked like a really sweet ride and an incredible Florida deal. Enjoy!

1 Like

"I originally wanted new 4 Series (love the new grill), but there was none available, long wait and deals were not great. I have no loyalty or 0l code or whatever. so Infiniti or MB was my most reasonable option."

Is it safe to assume your favorite animal is the beaver? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess my likes are weird :slight_smile: but whatever new is better than dull old kidneys :slight_smile:

overall they did a very great job on new 4 series. it looks like thought through holistic redesign while MB looks more like a set of things rather than a holistic experience.

Agreed! It’s so bad aftermarket companies are already coming out with replacement bumpers LoL

I test drove a GLC43. Slick car. Lots of power! I have to admit though… I also test drove a GLC63 and it stole my heart w the twin turbo V8. Strong contender on the next go around.

Wrapped up sale of old car today. Rodo messed up the buyout part so I sold to Algo, which was $200 better offer. +1600 cash, no disposition or lost key payment.

Also changed tires today to Michelin PS4, only 30 minutes of driving so far but it is day and night. Pirelli runflats are horrible. Now waiting for $70 rebate card from Michelin.

Loving the car so far. Can’t have enough of using exhaust button :slight_smile:

The only thing bothering me is jerky transmission when slowing down (3-2-1). fortunately, its not just me. but still, wtf Mercedes? :slight_smile:

Hope I’ll have positive equity on it after three years to upgrade to M440i Cab)