Signed: Demo 2020 BMW 740i MSRP: 91K, ~$540 pre-tax, first month DAS + MSD, 36/10

Just signed and picked up the car today, super excited about the deal! My current X5 lease will mature in December, so started shopping around this week. Found this nice deal at dealer’s website and reached out on Thursday, my sales rep responded with a reasonable quote at first place. Did two rounds negotiation about removing dealer’s packages and lower the MF, overall, he made the process very smooth and hassle-free.
Thanks for all the info shared here, I learned a lot :blush:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW 740I (demo with 2,000 miles)
MSRP: $91K
Monthly Payment: ~$540 pre-tax, $661 with tax
Drive-Off Amount: $683
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10k
MF: 0.00047 (with 7x MSD)
Residual: 54%
Incentives: loyalty ($3000), lease-to-lease ($750), college grad ($1000), test drive ($1000)
Region: Texas
Leasehackr Score: 12.2
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

car

17 Likes

A lot of taxes but great deal nonetheless

Nice! Can he replicate?

Must have needed that last minute boost because that’s stronger than anything that’s came out of that shop for a while… Impressive.

They most likely will NOT replicate.

1 Like

Fantastic car and even better deal! Had driven a rented one from Knoxville to South Florida, what a drive! Enjoy in good health!

Your monthly payment with tax is wrong but congrats on the awesome deal!

Nice deal and a nice car. This style of rims look excellent in full size cars and SUVs in my opinion.

What exactly is wrong and what would be correct?

If your tax rate is 6.25%, then your payment would be $573

@xslash10x TX taxes the entire sales price, not the monthly payment.

2 Likes

Ah ok. I don’t know why I thought this was a NJ deal for some reason.

3000 loyalty is amazing…

What is the $1000 discount for test drive?

Great deal! How do you qualify for the “test drive” $1000 rebate?

Sounds like OL code.

Awesome deal!

What’s an OL code? Just curious.

If you go to Bmw sponsored driving events they give you a code for $1000 off next car sometimes. $500 from BMW $500 from dealer

Got it I’ve read about that. Thanks! great deal and awesome car. I feel like I’m finally wrapping my brain around how all the numbers work. still trying to understand how you track down the right dealers. Feel like I’m waisting my time on that front.

Right time, right dealer, right car.

1 Like