SIGNED! DEAL | LEASEHACKR - BMW I4 E40 DAPP, PAP, Premium Package $663 36/12 $4500 DAS

Was an interesting week trying to decide if we would cash out the equity in our Early Version Mach E or if we would keep it another couple of years. With EV prices plummeting and out basic tech package in the car falling behind we decided an upgrade was in order. We looked at Tesla, Audi, Volvo, Hyundai, Kia…

In the end the comfort and tech in the BMW won out. We ultimately used Leon at Honest Car and the deal was better than I could get solo as no dealer within 60 miles of me had more than 1 I4 of any kind on the lot and a couple had 0. Bay area dealers did not want to negotiate on a hot car that was in great demand We were chasing an I4 e35 due to the larger dealer rebate but ultimately ended up with an e40 after losing out on 2 cars which were believed in stock but sold in front of us hour(s) before we could pull the trigger. We sacrificed a bit in this change but ultimately ended up with a car we are very happy with.

Leon at Honest Car was able to get 12% off of MSRP with a $500 broker fee. We ended up at $4500 down(including fees) +$500 broker fee- $663 a month for 36/12

We also got PermaPlate appearance Package thrown in for 3 years although we really don’t know anything about it.

In the end we got a great car at slightly above our budget . Leon was easy to work with and I would recommend him for future deals.

4 Likes

Crazy deal! Was this end of month?

1 Like

Nice deal. i4 is a great car, you won’t regret it. Hope you enjoy the car.

1 Like

This was not an end of the month deal - We closed it 7/15

Loving it so far but a litle bit of a learning curve coming from a non BMW slight_smile:

Would you happen to have contact information for your broker?