SIGNED! DEAL | LEASEHACKR, 2021 Honda CRV Touring

I am not retired (wish I was), but I am like you on the lease front. I want the updated technology and new bells and whistles every 3 years - LOL. The one compromise I make is that we buy my wife’s car but always lease my own. Winner winner for me.

Well first I’m going to extend the lease which I have no worries in doing after the warranty is up because I have my additional warranty cover through my insurance company. That aside I will extend it for a year and see where the market stands at that point. If by then nothing has changed I will gladly purchase the car and take out a loan for the remaining payments owed. Like I mentioned it will be cheaper to buy out my car than drive a base LX civic. By the time I set in the new accord will be out and hopefully something will have dramatically shifted in the market where new incentives and deals could possibly come into play. I just can’t see the car market and other markets keeping up with this craziness. Every asset class is upside down, it will eventually break causing prices to once again readjust and that readjustment will be to the downside.

As for your civic. They made a bundle off the new crv lease and selling your used car to some fool for $22,500.