Signed: Chevy Camaro LT1 - MSRP $40,155 - 39/10 $357/month - $1000 DAS

Nice build and deal. Congrats! Love the manuals in these cars.

1 Like

15% tint hits the spot better

1 Like

@mastergm @TheBigTuna

New Jerseyā€™s a little crazy when it comes to tints, I have been pulled over before

2 Likes

Thank you everyone!!

Florida seems to be super loose. The maximum legal is 28% F / 15% R but I see tons of cars with straight up limo tint on them and tons with 15% F and R. Even legitimate window tint shops will do the 15% all around.

I usually do 50%s on all my cars, but my tint guy even said 50 would be too light on this car.

OP Iā€™m also in NJ and no issues here till now with 35ā€™s. Looks dark enough with still letting in light. Youā€™ll be fine unless youā€™re doing something stupid lolā€¦

Are you installing the front plate/bracket? I didnā€™t for the first 3 months and then decided to do it. No issues without it, but I actually thought the plate broke up the front bumper area since the Redline front end is low. Just a thought for youā€¦

Yeah in CA it is bad too, fronts and windshield arenā€™t allowed to be tinted, but the rest can be as dark as you want. I see people limo all over including windshield.

The Camaro doesnā€™t have the best visibility. 35% on the Camaro is the darkest I would go. 20% tints would look better but it would be too dark for me at night.

For reference, here is a pic of my car with Llumar 35% in direct sunlight

3 Likes

That is a very real problemā€¦Iā€™ve had cars before where I had to roll the windows down at night to safely make turns:-(. No moreāœ”ļø

Here is 15% in comparison.

4 Likes

I forgot to give the dealer a heads up and they had installed it when I arrived.

Now that itā€™s there Iā€™ll use it, and I have been previously pulled over for no front plate.

NJ is seriously all over the place when it comes to these small things.

I will have the 35% tints on by next weekend.

Iā€™m currently in the process of cleaning up my garage so I can start parking inside.

I havenā€™t driven anything I really cared for in maybe 4 or 5 years so Iā€™m stocking up on all of my detailing products and prepping to enjoy the rest of the summer.

1 Like

Yeah specially with the visibility concerns of the Camaro Iā€™m def sticking with 35s

Hereā€™s a pic with 35% tintā€¦(not in direct sunlight tho)

Nice and clean

3 Likes

Looks awesome man! Iā€™m genuinely enjoying this car more than I thought

All these camaros clean and tinted in a drivewayā€¦almost makes me feel bad I leave mine on the side of the road dirty and untinted lol

1 Like

I will confess that (more than once) Iā€™ve just gone to my garage to start it up and listen to it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fully detailed by yours truly after this weekends hurricane.

Needless to say Iā€™m loving this car!

9 Likes

Detail looks incredible! Great job.

Wonā€™t lie at this point Iā€™m considering taking one without dual exhaust and looking for one after market.

It seems all the dealerships with dual exhaust Camaros have unionized and banded together and arenā€™t even playing ballšŸ¤£.

2 Likes

None of these guys want to play ball, but keep at it you will find one. It took me near 2 months to locate a car much less work up a deal.

And thank you!

1 Like

Yep whatever is meant to be will be as I always say!

Time throw an after market dual exhaust on yours now