Signed - Chevy Bolt LT $2k DAS and $215/month

Not a free Bolt like some around here this month… but wanted to share what is possible in Utah with sales tax, no state EV incentives, and no loyalty incentive. Getting dealer down to 8% off was no problem, but they tried to inflate the MF to make up for the discount! A 20-minute phone call with the GM solved this and I’m happy to join the EV future.

I got close on the calculator but still a few hundred off the due at signing amount… key figures for me were sale price of 36,145, MF of .00051, and residual of 53%. I ended up paying $300 for a security device that couldn’t be removed (they said). I would have done a one-pay like many others, but the dealer also said the MF on the one-pay was .00073 and for such a small MF on monthly payments I decided to keep my capital with me and just make the monthly payment.

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Chevy Bolt LT
MSRP: $39,445
Monthly Payment: $215
Drive-Off Amount: $2,000
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10k
MF:.00051
Residual:20,900
Incentives:8,750
Region: Utah
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Solid deal, especially without loyalty or conquest involved. Enjoy!

It drives me crazy how many dealers flat out misunderstand One Pays. The MF is reduced by 00073 and some of them get confused by this somehow.

My dealer spent an hour figuring out how to work the paperwork for 1pay. Said they do about one a year.

Congrats! Post pics!

Yay, congrats!