Signed: [CA] 2021 Audi A4 45 Premium Plus - 36/12k + audi care - $790 down - 475+tax

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: Audi A4 Sedan 45 TFSI® quattro® Premium Plus
MSRP: $ 50,125
Selling Price: 44,175.61
Monthly Payment: $ 475.65 +tax ($520.84) Includes Audi Care
Drive-Off Amount: $270 + First month payment (520.84) ($790 total)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
Residual: 27568.75
Incentives: Costco $1250 + 2000 Lease Cashback
Region: California

How did I do? I was a bit confused on how to enter the numbers with all the rebates
First post! after lurking here for a while :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have you put in a down payment? Have you purchased lease end protection?

These are my numbers for comparison.
2018 A4 Sedan Premium Plus 2.0 TFSI® ultra® back in Dec 2018.
Down: 2k(Rookie mistake)
Monthly payments including Audi care, lease-end protection, and taxes: $515

$270, aside from first month payment.
and nope, only audi care

it was originally 500, but they reduced it to offset some repairs on my early lease return on a 2018 a4

So based on all the above numbers, I think you did good. I wouldn’t say it’s a stellar deal but the numbers looks good to me. I do have a question on your 2018 A4.

Have you replaced tires or brake pads on your car?
My front tires are threaded real bad and dealership mentioned that my front brakes are wearing out.

Numbers from 2018 aren’t particularly comparable. Programs and the current market are very different.

I think your MF is marked up, and the cost of Audi care is in the lease. (Extra $20ish for Audi care)

Try entering your numbers into the LeaseHackr calculator and play around with them. If you put down refundable MSD, you can get to .00005 MF

according to audi’s lease inspection, they don’t care about break pads or rotors unless they are causing an issue with the car. I replaced my tires only. but be sure to match them exactly, they are super strict about it. Google “audi lease return” to find the pdf on audi’s page

without audi care, my payment was $500 total originally, including the tax. so yea $20 sounds about right

I heard that the super low MF only applies to the smaller engine, not the 45 engine. according to edmunds numbers

Thanks for the heads up. I took the lease end protection which should cover the excessive wear and tear(hopefully) on the tires.