Signed CA - 2019 Hyundai Ioniq Electric - Effective ~$70 per month

I know there’s a couple of posts out there, but I haven’t seen one posted for CA, so I thought I post my deal. I picked this up on 10/9. There were 3 of us picking up the same car from the dealership that day from Stockon, CA. This is my first post and i tried my best with the calculator, but may need some help. You’ll see my calculation at the bottom though.

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
MSRP: $ 31235
Monthly Payment: $109 + local tax = $118 for me
Drive-Off Amount: $2910.00 ($2500 down plus $410 for (Registration, Tire fees, DMV Electronic Fee)
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10000
MF:44
Residual:13743
Incentives:12000
Region: Nor Cal (Stockton)
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Discounts and Incentives to my area and me:
$12000 from Hyundai
$2500 post sale rebate from state of CA
$500 post sale rebate from BonusDrive https://www.bonusdrive.com/
$50 Visa Gift Card for test driving the car (I got the visa card by email a day later)
$599 Sacramento Utility Rebate
$900 Hyundai Student Loan Assurance Payment (https://www.hyundaiusa.com/special-promotions/student-assurance-program.aspx)

Total after DAS and 35 months of payment: $7040 (DAS $2910 + $118*35 months (4130))
Total rebates: $4549
Total after rebates: $2491 or $~70 per month

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

My Youtube Video with my excel - https://youtu.be/yJXi3MMXY44

This deal is now pretty much dead. Hyundai is still running the promotion, but there are no Hyundai Ioniq Electric in stock within 500 miles of here.:frowning:

11 Likes

Damn nice. I considered an Iconiq EV when they did the flat fee, everything included lease. I’d definitely consider it for $70 a month.

You should have joined the military to get an extra rebate! Good job cleaning up on most rebates

4 Likes

Great deal, congrats.
The $900 student loan program may have expired.
“LEGAL
Qualified customers who purchase or lease an eligible new Hyundai vehicle from a participating California or Phoenix, Arizona Hyundai dealership and take delivery from dealer stock between 4/1/2019 and 9/30/2019 (the “Program Period”) can receive up to a $900 student loan contribution.”

Great info and great deal!! congrats! I was in for one however all dealerships in Southern CA were out of inventory on the base. They only had the limited left which didn’t have the 12k incentive.

Thanks @Mark.ca I didn’t see the fine prints on this one. :frowning:

Edmunds is showing same incentives on the limited too.

1 Like

Eventually they will need to move the limiteds at similar prices

Found a limited at 200 a month (tax included), 15k miles a year, 2410 due at signing. All adds up to 154 a month using OPs caluclations

4 Likes

Hey, don’t mind me, try to get it anyway just to make sure you won’t miss on anything.

Yup, I submitted an inquiry on the student assurance site and I’ll let people know if I can still get it.

It looks possible to go net profit if you’re actually in Stockton (or anywhere in San Joaquin). PG&E offers $800 versus the $599 from SMUD, and there’s an additional $3000 rebate from the San Joaquin Air Quality District (valleyair.org).

1 Like

Great deal; can you share the dealer and process. Would like to get one as well, Want to get one EV now

which stealership? that’s not bad for a limited

Stockton Hyundai in NorCal. Opted for 12k miles instead and that knocked payment down another $20.

Hi Silvpyro, can you confirm the quote you got is for a used one? It seems to me Stockton has two limited in stock, one with ~5000mile on it, the other with ~2900miles. Thanks.

I was checking with south bay dealers and got $4500 down, $190 per month for 36/10k term. Hope they can send over detailed cost break downs.

Picked up the 2900 mile one yesterday. It was a demo vehicle.

1 Like

Wait a minute. You guys are posting about leases on demos? That’s a different ballgame. The 200 a month is not that good on a demo. I would have expected larger discounts?!

I did the math, you can make 22 bucks a month if you live in San Joaquin Valley like my parents do. They have not need for another car though. Thanks!

1 Like

How or what is the $12000 discount or incentive from Hyundai?