SIGNED - Bolt LT $0 DAS, $116/mo (incl tax)

Am I allowed to talk about this? What’s the first rule of the club?

1 Like

Crazy deal l… especially in this environment … :tada: congrats

1 Like

Congrats on the unicorn!

I tried to replicate the deal, but be prepared to pay at least double his numbers.
Still not a bad deal in today’s car market, but yeah oh well…

FYI, I used socal and central valley zip code for the quote and neither qualifies for the regional incentive that was included in this deal.

1 Like

Exactly my thinking. Been trying for awhile now on many different post I’ve came across. Never happens even if I “call multiple dealers” and “put in the work” as they say

3 Likes

It’s an amazing deal. You caught a perfect day to close the deal!

May I ask which dealer was this?

Nice, I tried to get the similar deal here in North Texas but the dealer didn’t want to lease at 25k. Instead, I was able to purchase one at 25k+TTL. I got the same color. Congrats!

1 Like

Or just get a LH Sticker. :grin:

This is a truly awesome deal. Congrats!

2 Likes

@ neverhaveleased - any tips to replicate this! I have called 4-5 dealerships in WA area and none are coming remotely close to this deal! Great work here.

Pretty much non-reproducible if you didn’t try on June 1 and had Costco, GM supplier, lease or own/lease GM, and be in a good zip code. If you had all those on June 1, you only needed 5% pre-incentive off MSRP. I had $14400 in lease incentives which were used.

The lesson of this thread shouldn’t be how to go get a $116/mo Bolt today, but how we can hack using overlapping incentives and to look for those opportunities.

4 Likes

Thanks! But Costco rebate is still available and $10,000 from GM is also available as $9k customer cash and $1k purchase bonus cash. So a total of $13k in incentives is available and dealers are willing to give the rebates on MSRP if I purchase the car. (There is an additional $1500 available if I had a 2007 or newer GM as well, which I don’t). No dealer however is coming close to the monthly lease payment you got! The lowest I get is around $300 for a monthly lease payment.

That is purchase incentive, what is the lease incentive available? Much less I believe. There may be conquest available on the lease. Will edit my last msg to reflect I had that.

1 Like

Over the weekend I was able to do 2021 Bolt Premier With most of bells and whistles (msrp $44,xxx) for 500 DAS and 240/month 10k/yr; 36 months. That was last 2021 premier on the lot.

1 Like

What incentives did you qualify for?

In addition to regular ones- Costco and existing GM lease

Looks like your pre-incentive discount was bigger than mine at 7.5%. I had $14400 in incentives, from what I gather you have $10900. Losing the $1500 GM supplier and $2000 QAV that @michael mentioned.

Oh, and congrats. Love my Bolt so far, I’m going to see how long I can go before paying for any charging at home or away.

1 Like

Thank you @neverhaveleased .
@smartymanav the process I followed was - searched for 2021Premier inventory on Chevy site in 100 mile range . Emailed dealers asking for total discounts first. After the number, I asked about lease.

Some dealers did not give full 10k rebate for lease. They said that it is only for cash or external financing. Kept trying with farther dealerships and finally one dealership agreed to it. Hope this helps.

1 Like

@CALeaseSeeker thanks so much. Noob question - how did you get email addresses of the dealers?