SIgned BMW X7, $86k MSRP, $699 tax included, $4.9k DAS, MSDs

2019 BMW X7 40i, Premium Package, Driver Assist Package, Luxury Seating Package, Cold Weather Package, Sky Lounge, Glass Controls, Upgraded Wheels

MSRP: $85,995
Monthly Payment: $699 tax included
Drive-Off Amount: $4,900 DAS plus $4,900 MSDs
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00128 (.00093 after MSDs)
Residual: 58%
Incentives: $2,250 - College Grad (Somehow they applied loyalty for the extra $1,250)

Decided to pay the upfront money at signing. Being from an upfront tax state, honestly, that is my preference, if this was a sign and drive, payment would be around $840 DAS and $840 a month.

7 Likes

Great deal! Just to clarify. Is it $9,800 total at signing or just the MSDs was due at signing. Your comment at being an upfront state is throwing me off. Thanks!

$9,800 at signing, half of which (MSDs) I will be getting back.

Updated.

1 Like

Thanks. One more follow up. I assume you’re in NYC based on your screen name. What is your actual tax rate? I’m trying to back into the discount off MSRP for your deal as well. Thanks again!

Could you post a calculator link?

Technically, there is $1,250 in there for loyalty, but I don’t own a BMW, and honestly, I don’t care how they made that happen.

I got impatient, feel like I could do better in November, December, but whatever - love the car and I’ll eat a few extra dollars a month now to take it sooner.

Congrats! Post a pic of the beast, while it’s still clean :joy:

The sign and drive number are $840 DAS and $840 includes tax and no MSDs?

$840 including tax plus MSDs

NO MSDs would’ve been higher 8’s.

@electric has two at over 10% and base MF…

I’ll get some good ones later in the week, these are kinda weak:

3 Likes

Are these swirl marks I can see on the hood? And is that sap on the door sills? Does anybody else notice the slight curb rash on the rear wheels?

3 Likes

Taking it to the junk yard and salvaging for parts after the Yankees’ game.

5 Likes

You can have it resprayed white/silver - takes care of all issues …

1 Like