Signed: bmw i8 coupe SOLD

The coupe I got 27% off without markup, but there is no dealer would do the same for roadster…

1 Like

What’s the insurance on this please? Reasonable or obscene?

3 Likes

This is hard to believe.

So should we ask OP to post a pic of contract or it never happened?

2k per year

well, that’s what they wanted from me, cause 25% off a 5 series is apparently impossible.

1 Like

If you are ever looking to swap out of this…just saying!!!

1 Like

who flags posts for asking about this deal ahaha

2 Likes

somebody who didn’t think it belonged here? accident? inappropriate? take your pick. This is the internet of course maybe a troll did it.

(No it was not me)

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Can someone explain how people are getting this kinds of deals? Is he only paying 700$ for a Coupe for 24 months or am I missing something?

1. Find a motivated deal
  2. Get 25% off
  3. Qualify for $4k incentives
  4. Only get 7500 mile lease
  5. Apply max MSD
  6. Walk out with an i8 coupe

There’s a 6 step plan for anyone interested in an i8 at this price lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

This is an awesome deal. Congrats OP and enjoy the car!

Finding similar deals may take time, luck, and right timing. I was curious if after 24 months of the lease at 63% residual if there is any positive equity on the car?

This is an unbelievable deal. Noob question. What does trunk $ mean?

Great deal I thought I was getting a good deal on the Roadster at $1,550 per month. I guess I need to do more searching before I commit to this deal. I’d love to see more pics of that Beauty!!

Trunk $ = hidden incentives BMW offers the dealer when they sell the car. I’ve also heard it called franchise $. This is (AFAIK) usually regional, rather than dealer specific, and made available for hard to sell cars.

1 Like

Good luck. Cargurus now shows very few i8 coupes in the entire US.

There are currently 11 CPO i8 under $70,000 on Autotrader.
Good thing that op leased instead of purchasing.

how is the mileage range??

Don’t bump up a dead topic from last year. PM the OP or find an i8 forum for owner feedback