Signed BMW 530i w/ convenience package 600 DAS 543/mo

Just signed this lease in SoCal. These are the numbers before CCA rebate.

New 2019 BMW 530i w/ Convenience Package

**MSRP: $ 56,345
**Selling Price: $ 47,877
**Monthly Payment: $543 tax incl
**Cash Due at Signing: $600
**MSD: Full
**Incentives: Conquest, No loyalty

**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:10k
**MF:.00130
**Residual: 33,807

**Region:SoCal
**Leasehackr Score:~9.7

2 Likes

.00130* after 7 MSD’s

Thanks will edit

Nice job.
The selling price is prior to conquest?

530e would have gotten you the CA rebate (if you qualify)

Not 100% sure, but I think it may.

Yea, didn’t want the smaller engine and electric motor that would probably go uncharged.

It’s the same 2.0-turbo engine, but even with the the heavier weight of motor & batteries, it’s effectively the same performance even with the electric motor giving a bit of a boost.

If you aren’t going to charge the motor like OP stated, 530e wouldn’t make sense over regular 530.

1 Like

I believe the 530e gets better gas mileage anyway even if it is uncharged because it gets charged from the regenerative breaking.

Yea but how much braking does it need to get to full charge or even sustain itself on electric with only regen breaking? I do like the 530e, just if you can’t charge it, whats the point?

FWIW … 530e in Prius mode… (no charge life)

It barely keeps the battery around 10% just enough to keep HVAC running and creep forward. Not worth the loss in trunk space and carrying a large battery around. Smaller gas tank of the PHEV makes frequent stops at gas station too. Good luck getting 300 miles per fill up without charging.

1 Like

JB plug in fixes that.

1 Like

Good to know. We will be charging ours so shrug

Not sure why you wouldn’t charge it at home, at least overnight. The 120v charger is plenty good. We get 50mpg combined, which is great for minimal charging.