Signed Another 2019 Audi eTron PP Unicorn: 24/10. MSDs x 10; DAS $3086, $432/month

I had one unicorn eTron lease signed last week at an Audi dealership on the west side of LA that I’ve done previous deals with. That has been documented on LH in another post. That was actually done on behalf of my brother who lives in SF. (No way that the guys up north would touch that).

This past week I was so enamored by everyone scoring these great deals that I started to do more research to see if there was a way I could end my 2018 Q5 lease with 14 payments left and be even and be able get one of the eTron deals myself.

I spoke to my previous eTron dealership, whom I’ve done 2 other deals with in the past, and we’re trying to see if we could get it to work.

Enter, our resident Audi guru GM @Samaudibh. I sent him a message on whether it might be feasible and yesterday morning, we spoke on the phone. Let me say- that Sam was so very easy and straight forward to deal with.

It took a little longer for me to get down to Audi BH ~ 615p and they close at 7p. Sam had just left and their sales manager called him and we got everything squared away. Everything he said was exactly as we had discussed. Very impressed- I had an issue at my last transaction at Audi BH, but Sam and the team made things right again.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Audi eTron Premium Plus
MSRP: $74875
Monthly Payment: $ 432 (tax included)
Drive-Off Amount: $3086
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 0.00173, Max MSDs= 0.00128 (x10 for 9)
Residual: 56%
Incentives: the usual: Costco ($7500), Audi Lease Cash ($7500), Dealer Marketing Allowance ($7500), Loyalty ($2000), SCE ($1000)
Region: Los Angeles
Leasehackr Score: 12.8/ 13.8 (SCE rebate)
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

5 Likes

I hate long posts but, for once, this was not long enough. What exactly happened to the 2018Q5? They just bought you out?

1 Like

Yes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is awesome. Glad we have folks at Audi BH like Sam making things happen!

2 Likes

He’s not just some guy at Audi BH- he’s THE guy :call_me_hand:

Congratulations again on your etron purchase . It’s always our pleasure to serve you

3 Likes

Any contacts on the east coast?

Ive been all over the place and can’t get anything close in the SE. closest so far is in VA about 3k off some of the better numbers.

1 Like

Awesome deal ! Im in South Florida and haven’t been able to get close to a deal like this. If anyone can help I’m willing to pay a broker fee. Please PM me

1 Like

We could probably move a bunch on the east coast if someone can find them at these deals!

Public announcement : this was a unicorn deal that I did for calbear since he is my 2 times previous client. I CANNOT REPLICATE THIS DEAL !!!

4 Likes

Please do not replicate. Just beat it.

19 Likes

What is SCE?

Southern CA Edison (electric utility)

If anyone is interested, I was able to get a very close deal to this but decided against it last minute. The dealer (LA area) wants to let it go tomorrow so if if you’re interested, message me.
Black/black, 24months, 7.5k miles, max MSDs, about $2900 down for taxes and fees, $455+tax.

2 Likes

Or you can just go to @Samaudibh for $449+tax

1 Like

This is without loyalty tho?

Ok. Wasn’t clear.

Hi, i have a bmw 2019 530e that still have 21 month left, can you take my car, and give me the same deal? my email address is stephen0729@hotmail.com

Welcome Stephen,

Unfortunately, these unicorn type deals take research, education, little bit of luck and the right timing. 21 months is a lot of time left. If you really want to take advantage of something remotely similar (as Sam has stated that it’s not a deal for the general public), you would need to sell your 530e first (unless you’re independently wealthy, then again, you probably wouldn’t be on this site) and then do some negotiating.

Check with your lender on what your dealer payoff quote would be and then, what the current market value of your car is. Then, you can judge whether it might make sense for you to do this.

FYI: these deals require active Costco Membership prior to 6/30/20, and Audi Loyalty (must have registered to same address 09-up Audi). The factory incentives change monthly and no one can predict what the incentives will be like next month- same, better, worse, none.

Also, this probably wasn’t the correct place to post your question.

Good luck. :grinning:
Since there are only 2 days left this month, you’ve got a lot of work to do if you were to pull this off. Not saying it can’t be done- but you’re really going to have to get your ducks in row and fast.