Signed and lesson learned: 2020 BMW 330i loaner - 45k MSRP - $323 incl. tax - 36/10k - $4262 DAS incl. MSDs

To your point, I enjoyed working with my sales person and would work with him again. No complaints.

I didn’t get the deal I was after and he didn’t sell a car - no big deal.

Isn’t this true of many, many businesses and consumer purchases? It’s as imbalanced as the customer allows it to be, but that’s aside from the fact the “best” deal isn’t always the cheapest deal. If a person saves hours and their dignity skipping the cheapest deal, I’d call that the best deal.

:bat:

2 Likes

Isn’t that what every business is supposed to do? Profit?

If they don’t do their best to get as much profit as possible than how do you think the dealership is going to stay open? By solely doing loser deals for leasehackers?

What are car salesman supposed to sell 1 car a month and call it a day? Most car salesman make flats and take home anywhere from $50-200 per car. If they sell 4 cars a week every week for one year at the higher side which is $200 per car they make $38,000 for the year working 9-9 hours and dealing with pain in the ass customers half the time lol

3 Likes

At this point, this thread has run its course. OP got a fair deal and shouldn’t be upset.