Signed $82k 2019.5 Range Rover Sport HSE ($890/$249 Down)

Great deal right here!

John, how much discount did you receive?

@Positiveions

John provided all the info above:

So:

83,800 MSRP
Cash price 73,500

Discount = $10,300 (12.29%)

Mind sharing the dealership or sales guy?

Enjoy the car. Personally, I don’t see the appeal of the new design. Looks like so many other SUV’s on the road. I like the old one better. When other users say there is nothing like the attention a RR gets, I have to disagree. There are plenty of them on the road now. G wagons are your attention getters

My friend just rented one for a day at Enterprise, 2020 HSE.

It’s nice and all but the touch screen = accident waiting to happe

I love the style and elegance of the Range Rover and have always been tempted to get one, but keep hearing these horror stories for over 10 years, even with the brand new ones (similar issues with electronics). Why can’t they get these cars right?

No need to. They’re perfectly imperfect.

People who love LR products know if their dashboard lights up like a Christmas tree, it’s all part of the experience.

I’m serious about this. You’ll go on RR forums and the guys there will talk about the 12 they have and how they’re always needing some sort of repair. But, they remain loyal to the brand.

6 Likes

Hello. Seasoned LR owner/mechanic/moron here. You’re absolutely correct. Some of them can be absolute nightmares, whereas some can be tolerable. At the end of the day though, they absolutely ooze charm. As you can probably guess by my post history, I tend to value a car’s character more than the average joe. For me, a car needs to be interesting if I’m going to make a committment to it. With that said, there are very few LR competitors that come close to the LR experience. A Toyota is more reliable and a Jeep is more customizable, but very few vehicles offer what LR can. Also, FWIW…I have a 2020 F-Type and a 2008 LR LR3 with 175k on the odometer, the latter of which has been extremely reliable.

1 Like

Lmao :joy: :joy: don’t be alarmed, it’s just my RR telling me it misses me and needs some tlc. I’m not one for needy relationships, personally

So is the current Discovery a basket case of technical faults and glitches?

Wife’s looking at one - doesn’t do well with things that don’t work as intended, and won’t tolerate dealer service bullshit or a crappy loaner if the car is in for warranty work…and I need her car to get her from a to b safe, and not leave her stranded.

No need to decorate the house in December: park the car outside and turn it on at night. Guaranteed to attract onlookers.

1 Like

For those who like good, clean living, it provides a great hobby :wrench:

1 Like

I’d suggest looking looking at another brand & possibly trading wife in too. No one needs two high maintenance vehicles

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spammers - [report them here]