Signed: $56k 2020 Chevy LT Trail Boss $471/mo

Not a unicorn deal but after 2 months of research and emails to dealers finally got this one signed today. Here in Utah these trucks are hot right now so every dealer wasn’t budging end of December. Kind of ironic that this deal came on a Tuesday afternoon in the middle of the month from the dealer that only had 1 Trail Boss on their lot and the dealer that had 8+ in stock wouldn’t match this deal.

Goes to show patience and timing is everything. Thanks to those who’ve done the dirty work and set the benchmark to know what’s possible. I decided to check back with a dealer that wanted $700+ for the same truck in December. I made him an offer, and they countered. I didn’t even have the chance to reply and he emailed me back saying ok to my original offer. When I got to the dealership to sign I definitely got the vibe they hadn’t sold anything in a while and they needed to move something and my timing was perfect.

Cheers!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Chevrolet LT Short Bed Crew Cab Trail Boss
MSRP: $56145
Sale Price: $51036
Monthly Payment: $471.xx
Drive-Off Amount: $1899 (acq, taxes & fees, first mo payment)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00055
Residual: 63%
Incentives: $1500 conquest
Region: Utah
Leasehackr Score: 9.8
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

4 Likes

Love your anecdote describing how persistence and timing are just as, if not more, important than the prototypical factors. Notice I didn’t say luck because luck is void in the absence of effort. Congrats on a sick truck!

1 Like

Thanks man!

I really like those trucks! Was this lease through GM Financial?

Yes! Money factor is good this month