Signed -- $52k 2020 BMW 330i Loaner (1800 miles) - $337/month (inc. tax), $3k DAS - PNW

This is my first post on here so let me know if I forgot anything. Huge shoutout to @avocautos for the assist on making this deal happen, a true master of his craft. We were able to get 19% off on a very well-equipped loaner. The dealer was not willing to remove StarGuard, but the deal was too good to pass up over that. WA taxes/registration charges really drove up the DAS amount, but overall it was a fantastic deal considering the overall climate and for the PNW region. I’ll be sure to add some pictures later today.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW 330i (Loaner)
Options: Conv Package, Live Cockpit Pro, 19" wheels, Parking Asst Package, Harmon Kardon, Heated Seats, Heated Steering, Wireless Charging, Ambient Lighting, Remote Start
MSRP: $51,795
Discounted Price: $41,954 (19% off)
Monthly Payment: $337 (including WA 10.3% tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $3k (WA registration/taxes, first month, doc fees) + MSDs
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 0.00084
Residual: 58.37% (1,800 miles)
Incentives: $2750 (Lease Cash + Conquest + College Grad)
Region: PNW
Leasehackr Score: 11.7 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

4 Likes

I don’t think .00119 is buy rate unless that changed in August. You put a significant amount down as drive-offs, which really should be reflected in title for clarity.

Still a good deal, though. Grats!

1 Like

Congrats - this was from BMW Portland, right? I saw it on their site. Nice deal even with the marked up MF - high MSRP loaner with low miles makes for a nice deal and car - not a penalty box.

I probably wouldn’t have paid the acquisition fee upfront - just paid the doc fee and registration (which sucks for Seattle, as always).

Enjoy!

2 Likes

This deal is Kraken!

3 Likes

2 point markup, base is 0.00099 AFAIK currently. Still an amazing deal right now on a 1800 mile loaner.

1 Like

Congrats, great deal for the PNW! As soon as you mentioned StarGuard I immediately recognized where you got the car from (someone up beat me to it lol).

1 Like

Nice! Man you guys are scaring me on my next lease (Seattle as well)

1 Like

Well done and a beautiful color combination. Unfortunately for me, with a dog that wants to go everywhere with me, the light interior was a non-starter.

1 Like