SIGNED: 21 X3 30e, 673/mo. 0 down

First time negotiating with dealer myself. my first lease was 16’ volt, replicated directly from some friend at work. current one was a GLC 350e lease transfer from LH, going to get ~ 2k equity after payoff(I am working to sell it). this time i thought i want to apply some of the knowledge learnt from LH.

nothing great of course, but hope i can provide a data point to folks in NorCal. I was not aggressive at all, just went with a dealer who is willing to work with me. i was happy that this was probably the last x3 hybrid with adaptive cruise control in south bay, otherwise i need go to san francisco. I will try to do better next time.

at F&I department, i almost signed to one of those protection packages… the finance person was really good…

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 BMW X3 30e
MSRP: $55710
Selling Price: $50139 (this already includes $1000 PHEV OL)
Monthly Payment: $ 673
Drive-Off Amount: $ 0 (changed my mind last minute not putting any MSDs, ROI too low)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10000
MF: 0.00133 (buy rate is .00093)
Residual: 56%
Incentives: 1250 lease cash, 750 fleet program, 1166.73 Cleanfuel reward (here are $3166.73) + 1000 PHEV OL this week (calculated into the selling price)
Region: NorCal
Leasehackr Score:7.9
Leasehackr Calculator Link: link

5 Likes

Maybe on the entire west coast! A rare find.

Congratulations and enjoy your x3e!

Thanks, there are few more in San Francisco , I didnt want drive there if I can avoid :slight_smile:

Congrats! Where are you selling the GLC?

Trying private sell through craigslist first, if it’s difficult I will sell it to CarMax

Quote from CarMax is fluctuating a lot. My initial quote was $36k and after couple of weeks $34k. Private party will be the best option. FYI, I found this very useful for 3rd party buyout in CA: Third Party Lease Buyout.

1 Like

I’m in the market for an X3. Can I get dealer info pls?

I’m about to sell my 2021 30e with driving assist package in the Bay Area. 6k miles on it. Planning to sell to Carvana but happy to do private party.

You can’t sell a lease directly to a third party individual. You would need to purchase it yourself and then resell.

Understood, I own the car. Just stumbled across this thread when browsing the forums

is it a lease?

Mine? I purchased it.

OP, the best offer I got on a glc350e was from Autonation. Give them a try if you haven’t already.