Signed! 2024 Mazda CX-90 PHEV Prem Plus $12,499 one pay

2024 Mazda CX-90 PHEV Premium Plus
24 mo lease, 10k per year.
$12,499 one pay all in.
$521 per month

6 Likes

Nice.

Appatently msrp cut inciming for these this week. Rumored ro be 3k.

4 Likes

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

Free beer tomorrow

Not on the PHEV models I don’t think.

I don’t know why it’s off but when I use the calculator I don’t get the correct numbers. Hopefully I didn’t get taken…

I did a one pay lease on Monday for a Mazda CX-90PHEV. At signing the dealer said that he was having trouble printing one of the contracts. And that he would ask me to e-sign the next day. I called back and emailed the sales manager, who said that he can not get it to print with the correct numbers, but that I need not worry - he will honor my deal. I emailed again, and he is off today. I am trying to call but can’t reach anyone.

In summary, I paid $12,499 for a one pay lease. And I signed several papers including a “lease agreement”. I am not sure what else the dealer needs me to sign. I am not sure if this is a shenanigan or what exactly is going on here.

There is nothing to worry about here until they tell you they cannot honor your deal

Relax and enjoy your weekend

1 Like

Thank You!

Not many dealers do one pays and if they aren’t familiar with it then it could be difficult to make it line up in the system.

I’ve done HUNDREDS on our old system and was super easy. Our new system we got last year I have done 2 and they were a HUGE pain to get to line up

1 Like

Thank You, Cody… well if they can’t get it to line up - could I be forced into paying more?

I originally thought that were waiting for my check to clear. But it looks like it cleared in two days. I just feel like this is so weird and am freaking out.

Its not normally an issue of the dollar amount. There are just several internal systems. For example we have desking software (Tekion) but when you push to the contracting software (RouteOne) for econtracting… the numbers get messed up and if you don’t know where its messed up it can take forever to figure it out.

2 Likes

You gotta love technology!

1 Like

Hey OP, would you mind sharing more details on how you got to the one pay amount? I’d, selling price and what incentives you had? Feel free to DM too if you don’t want to post in the thread.

Weird, I thought I put the details in. I remember now, I did not bc I couldn’t make the calculator work. But then I did, lol. Update a little later. BTW the dealer still hasn’t sent over all of my paperwork yet- although the lease agreement has been signed.

OP, did the paperwork finally get sorted out here? Are you all set with the one pay?

Hi,
I never heard back from them, LOL. I got my registration and they cashed my check so I assume that it is all sorted? I never got anything from Mazda/Toyota Financial Services either. But maybe because I already paid?

Update:

I called Mazda/TFS and they said that I have an account and my paperwork got sent out two days ago and I should be receiving it soon. The person confirmed that it is a one pay and confirmed that it was paid. :sunglasses:

2 Likes