UPDATED: SIGNED! 2024 Kia EV6 GT-Line RWD | $55015 MSRP | 24/12k | $2000 DAS and $141/mo

, ,

UPDATE: After the dealer called and told me they ‘made a mistake’ and said they had to send a new lease that was $195 per month instead of $93 per month, I spent a lot of time researching tax laws in GA. The main driver of the increase was they were taxing the value of the car ($2667 in tax) instead of taxing the cost of the lease ($490 in tax). I was finally able to get them to tax the cost of the lease and now the updated numbers are what i’ll be signing in the corrected lease.

A MESSAGE TO EVERYONE ASKING FOR THE DEALER NAME: There is no point in contacting this dealer. The dealer posting a $10k dealer discount on top of the $7,500 lease cash was the whole reason I got this deal. I didn’t negotiate for any discount beyond advertised price. What I’m saying is search the dealer websites of the make you want and look out for deals (usually at the end of the month) and that’s how you’ll find a great lease. Not by calling a dealer that gave someone a deal 2 weeks ago. Happy Leasehackr’ing!

PS I will post the contract after it is signed and funded by the financing company.

I’ve been working on finding another EV as my 2021 Bolt lease was coming to an end on 4/30.

Car: 2024 KIA EV6 GT-Line RWD
MSRP: $55,015
Lease Type: 24/12K
Discount: 18.48% ($10,169)
Incentives: $7,500 national rebate
Residual: 64%
Money Factor: .00051
DAS: $2,000
Monthly Payment: $141
All In Cost: $5,237
Effective Monthly Cost: $218
Leasehackr Score: 22.6 years

Thank you to everyone on here that gave feedback and advice!

16 Likes

Can you post the contract? That’s an incredible deal

Looks like a great deal. If you’re able to share the name of the dealer (PM if you prefer), I’d buy one myself today since I’m in market for one.

PM sent, happy hunting!

Wow! Well done! May I have dealer as well, pls and ty :slight_smile:

I can. I don’t have a digital copy, it’s a paper copy that’s 40" long. I’ll try to take a picture (I don’t have a scanner).

I appreciate it. Name/number of dealer works too if you prefer to dm Ty!

Sent the name of the dealership and the sales rep name by PM.

I’ll take the dealership/sales rep’s name as well if you don’t mind, please.

Thank you!

Just spoke to them and got “GM put a stop to out of state lease deals”. I’m in FL. Didn’t push back. @Electro_Test you in TN?

Yeah, i should have mentioned they don’t want to do anymore out of state deals. I’m in GA and they did mine, but I guess it was difficult for them.

Just the main page that has the vital info

Ok, will do tonight after work.

Yeah, real nice guy, he just said it keeps getting messed up so GM stopped it. Thanks so much for your help and hopefully others have success :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks again for sharing and I understudy the dealer doesn’t always like to sell and ship out of state.

May I have a photo of the lease contract too please?

I’m in Nashville and would love his info

Sent PM with info

Deleting dealer info. Too much traffic.

1 Like

I wish i had a dealership offering a similar deal within 5 hrs of me. 11 hrs is too far to drive.

1 Like