SIGNED! 2024 Chevy Blazer EV LT AWD, 24/10k, $3990 ONE PAY, $166/mo Effective (10.75% Tax), $51695 MSRP

Yes- however it still requires bank approval and if you do not live in the same household you will each need to qualify for the lease on your own standing - meaning good credit

I love this I connected with will Anderson at Future Chevy in Sacramento all the 5k ones are gone but we was still able to get me 3k discount with all the rebates as well
If you havenā€™t gotten one get one they are still going fast thank you for the add I got a amazing deal :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

My buddy is going there tomorrow to take the white LT that was 3500 off

Iā€™d like to get a car on Monday as I will be in Sacramento. What is the lease deal for 24 months 12k miles. I have supplier code. Healthcare. I donā€™t have Costco but can use a friends or is it still possible get Costco and get a code. I saw the last 5k discount a few nights ago. I see they have 1k deal discounts

If you call up and ask for will the thrill and TikTok Mike :rofl::rofl::rofl: he can get you the discounts that arenā€™t listed on the website and they are trying to get rid off all the old units

I am being offered $6k one pay (9.25% tax), $50,794 MSRP. Shall I take it?

The dealer discount price is how much?

Can a dealer deny you rebates you qualify for if theyre available? I was in midst of negotiating a deal without rebates and ended up close to a $9k one pay (added monthly as they said GM doesnt do one pays anymoreā€¦) before rebates and then when I told them of costco, lease loyalty, healthcare etc. they denied me those rebates saying GM has a minimum lease threshold they have to be at and those rebates would exceed itā€¦? Is this true and their right to withhold applying rebates I qualify for through the manufacture?

What was your deal ?

verbally i was told $3500

My one pay was about 6k after rebates but I didnā€™t
Qualify for some of the rebates but if yall end up working with someone ask for Will the thrill heā€™s the man

If anyone in NorCal still looking for one, definitely reach out to Will @ Future Chevy! I believe they still have some units left. Will just helped our friend out on a deal for a one-pay lease. Thank you Will!

Same happened with me and Iā€™m happy to give them a few hundred extra bucks for the honest mistake in residual. They were nice to take off the VIN etch fee in exchange to cut to the chase. This is an incredible deal for a high quality automobile and the Future Chevrolet staff were great to work with. Blazer EV blows away the Model Y in terms of seat comfort, ride quality, suspension comfort, road noiseā€¦ not even a comparison when you get jolted by every bump in the road driving a Model Y.

Thatā€™s nothing.

My buddy was at Epic today but Future made a final offer and he went with future, the Epic salesman was very rude afterwards, Future is the way to go for NorCal for sure!

1 Like

I mean, if a customer who I just picked up from the train station, ghosted me between signing documents, and then I had no idea what happened to him, like he just disappeared, until my spyā€™s found out he got a better deal at the cross-town rival dealer, and was clandestine picked up and now signing there insteadā€¦ If this, theoretically, happened, I can understand some rudeness.

5 Likes

Looking for a similar deal but in Colorado we also get a $5k state EV credit, which should be at the time of sale; if not then we can do it on tax return later.

But now Iā€™m wondering if dealers are still giving an avg 10% MSRP discount? Realistically, for this same $51695 MSRP, should I still expect a local dealer to agree to a sell price of $47k?

Colorado dealers are less likely to dealer discount since you get 5k credit, if they matched with 5k dealer discount, theyā€™d have to pay you

Technically they get the $5k credit but pass it on via price reduction because they want to compete. Iā€™ve seen Nissan Ariyaā€™s at $35/month all in effective after discounts, but Iā€™d rather get a Chevy Blazer EV.

Blazer EV LT AWD - 288 hp with 333 lb-ft of torque 85 kw battery
Ariya Evo+ AWD - 389 hp with 442 lb-ft of torque 91 kw battery

Have you really driven both of these?

1 Like