Signed: 2024 Cadillac Lyriq Tech - $274 + Tax $1600 DAS 24/10k

Helped a close friend out with this, needed an electric SUV to replace a Model 3 and the new Lyriq programs this month made for a great deal.

Deal is not replicable per the selling dealer but a good data point for anybody looking. Ton of car for the money.

MSRP: $59,815
Selling Price: $55,858
Rebates: $8k (incl. conquest and Costco)

$300mo incl. 9.5% tax for 24/10 with $1,600 due at signing.

Signed link: SIGNED! DEAL | LEASEHACKR

17 Likes

How did you get $8k in rebates? I thought it was $3k in conquest cash, $1k costco (and the $7500 is added to the RV).

I believe this is the exact unit I had locked up a few days ago before deciding we wanted a AWD. It was a vin specific extra rebates that not all VINs have. There was a single unit among many dealers that could hit this price.

It looks like GM is giving $4K to the Tech RWD trim as CCR rebate in May. All other trims are still $2k CCR

So OP got $4k CCR + $3k Conquest + $1k Costco = $8k

1 Like

And it’s not even all Tech trims, at least from my experience. Most are only pulling the $2k CCR for dealers

1 Like

Can you please break down the incentives? I’d be happy to negotiate as near to this as possible if the dealer has more

See below. Your best bet is to reach out to dealers near you and make them an offer.

:point_up_2::point_up_2:

1 Like