SIGNED - 2024 BMW M340i xdrive

, ,

Congrats again, hope you’re loving the car!

2 Likes

11 Likes

6.3% discount sales price if December Program

9.25% discount if January program with $1k loyalty instead of 3k.

Looks like it was a jan program

For assistance, Inquire

Not accurate.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: “Should I buy out my lease?” super-thread

if i’m not accurate - then OP did not provide the correct information or does not know what he actually got which is more concerning.

Stated MSRP: $67,000

stated selling price: $59,800
Total discounts with rebates = $7,200.

December had $3k loyalty ($7.2 - 3k = $4.2k)

January had $1k loyalty. ($7.2k - 1k = $6.2k)

There are no other factors to get from msrp to sale price post rebates unless he is military.

I didn’t bother calculating the lease - just discount so not sure what you’re on about.

If its his 3rd 340i in 5 years im surprised he didnt have equity from his last 340i. cuz I had a fat $7k check. not sure where that went for him

Where are you going with this?

i’m not going anywhere with it.

I simply stated the discount and now that you’re so defensive - I NOW see his equity is literally missing from his previous 340i.

this was posted in a public share deals and tips and discussions are allowed - looking extra defensive is making you look suspicious

1 Like

Did you factor tax?

Did you know his lease end M340xi had a damaged rear bumper and a bad CarFax and I STILL got him money for it which he took as a check and didn’t apply to this deal?

You’re making a lot of assumptions.

3 Likes

“I didn’t bother calculating the lease - just discount so not sure what you’re on about.”

why is tax relevant to discount + rebates?

1 Like

The MSRP was high 67’s, not 67k even from what I recall.

1 Like

When did you get your “fat 7k check”? Was it also a week ago? Because the used car market has been steadily tanking for the last several months.

What was the mileage on your car? Did it have a clean CarFax? Any damage?

If you’re going to insinuate that OP could have had $7k in equity, I would hope you would make an accurate comparison using all the relevant data.

4 Likes

Yea, I should clarify that the sale price excludes all taxes & fees along with cap cost reduction (namely rebates/incentives). I am not including the check I received for my previous 340 or BMW Car Club rebate in these numbers.

So I really got ~9% off MSRP. I’m happy with the payment, the car, and it was a very simple & quick process to get this car.

1 Like

Are you taxed as a NJ or MD resident?

NJ resident

2 Likes

Love the car great color. I thought about a black sapphire with red base interior. Just agreed to build a 2024 instead. I wanted the cooling and high performance tire package. I’m excited can’t wait to see how it drives. Not thrilled these are built in Mexicos BMW plant but oh well.

MSRP $68,020
Sales Price $64,736
Lease Term 36 months
Annual Mileage 10k
Down Payment $1800 this is including 1st months payment
Monthly Payment $954

Gave them 1k deposit to start build hopefully it’s finished within 3 months keeping fingers crossed.

Scott with IAC please reach out to me and give me your direct contact I have a couple of questions.

1 Like

You can always DM him.

2 Likes

Why do people pit so much down on a lease? THAT money is toast if car stolen or totaled. Plus not smart cash flow.
GAP covers balance due put not DP

Where are you seeing a down payment?