SIGNED: 2024 BMW iX xDrive50 - MSRP $95,345 - $781/month - 36/7500 - $4102 DAS + $5,600 MSD

I’m excited to share the details of my new 2024 BMW iX xDrive50 lease! I picked up this beast over the weekend. I was originally going to lease a different make, but when I saw the discounts available on the iX, I decided to go for it.

Here are the key terms according to the lease agreement:

• MSRP: $95,345 (iX xDrive50)
  • Discounts:
    • $9,900 BMW EV lease rebate
    • $1,000 recent graduate discount
    • 12.5% off MSRP
  • 36 month term with 7,500 miles per year
  • DAS $4,102
  • MSD $5,600 at 7 MSDs to reduce MF
  • $710/month before tax
  • $781/month with tax
6 Likes

Congrats! Sweet deal, working it backwards looks like the MF may have been marked up but that doesn’t matter at all, you got more than enough discount to make up for it, all that matters is how you get there overall, and you did better than 10% off and buy-rate here, which is amazing for any market, let alone California.

6 Likes

Thanks. Took me a while to gather quotes and negotiate. I’m happy about it so far. The dealer did tell me I was being charged base MF. Is there a way for me to tell it otherwise?

Work your deal backwards in a calculator.

I’ll help you out, here is a base level calculator for an iX, you just need to modify the inputs for your deal, then you can hit share on the bottom and paste that link back here for everyone else:

BMW no longer offer the same mf for all models? Rate for IX lower than others :grinning:

Congrats on this! Looks like a great deal. I am looking at basically the same setup (ix50 in NorCal, msrp ~95k). How replicable do you think this is?

Correct, rate is substantially subsidized on the iX.

1 Like

FYI - the calculator is wrong for MSDs for California. It’s only 0.00004 each.

2 Likes

It was correct when I posted it 11 days ago lol.

I’ve been asking around and still can’t seem to get anyone to confirm this, not that I don’t believe you, but everyone I’ve asked thinks I’m crazy.

1 Like

I got this confirmed by a dealership there, and I had the discount for a one-pay confirmed by both the east coast and the west coast. I know because I quoted someone wrong (I honestly had no way to know the west coast changed this).

man if i got this deal i’d be jumping on it in a heartbeat. don’t have the recent grad discount though but amazing price

1 Like

Congrats on your new ride ! A curiosity question - what kind of "recent grad’ goes shopping for a 95K car ?

1 Like

Not difficult really, especially if you have a graduate degree within the prev 24 mths. Here are the requirements:

• Have earned an undergraduate, graduate, or associate’s degree from a U.S. accredited college or university within the previous 24 months, OR be eligible to graduate within the next 6 months and have a verifiable offer of employment. A copy of your diploma or official transcript will be required.

He’s asking what kind of new grad lands a job to get a $95k car right out the gate.

Wouldn’t surprise me if OP had some kind of engineering degree. $800 monthly payment for someone who’s been making six figures/has started making six figures isn’t terribly outlandish. Whether that’s a smart financial decision is another story.

2 Likes

Post graduate degrees count also. Think executive MBA for working professionals, for example.

1 Like

I think it is doable, especially towards month end when salespeople want to flex their muscles. Aim for 12.5% off MSRP if not better. Good luck!

Lol don’t forget business schools. Not all recent grads are in their early 20s. :wink:

1 Like

Did you get 12.5% dealer discount before the $10,900 in factory rebates or is that included in the 12.5%

Can you explain what MSD’s are?