Signed: 2024 BMW i4 edrive35 (DAPro+Premium+ParkAssist) | MSRP $58145 | 36/10K | 544+Tax/month (DAS: 1st month + MSD)

Thanks to this amazing community, I was able to secure what I believe is a pretty good deal on a decently equipped i4. As such, i4 was not my first choice but my better half needed a daily commuter and she is happy and so I can’t complain.

4 Likes

What were the incentives breakdown?

You did extremely well, congrats.

Assume this has College Grad rebate.

1 Like

Congrats, post some pics!

1 Like

I was able to get dealer to apply full $1000 UDE OL Code. 7500 is standard from BMW

3 Likes

So the dealer discount was 0%? Just curious how these are selling.

Either way, congrats, Post pics.

Looks like he got 10% off…

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

1 Like

Yes, you’re right. I see it now. Thanks. Good deal.

1 Like

Yes it’s 10% off MSRP pre-incentive at buy rate.

1 Like

Will post some soon!

Pics added to the original post.

Nice color! Enjoy.

1 Like

What area did you obtain this deal in?
Nice work!

1 Like

Congrats on your deal. Be ready for DMs from folks looking to replicate.

One small piece of advice; you do not have to share your dealer’s info unless they can replicate this deal and want to sell a few more cars.

2 Likes

Done! 1234

Oregon 1234

1 Like

I know this thread is kind of old now, but would 10% off before rebates, at the buy rate, with no add-ons (essentially the exact same deal as this thread I think) still be considered good? I’m getting a custom order in place at those terms. I haven’t gotten the detailed lease disclosure yet, but the higher level quote seemed right (was able to get the DAS and monthly payment to match in the LH-Calculator by adjusting the cash down). In my case, it’s for an I4 eDrive40.

I’ve already agreed, so not really going to back out unless they tack on something unexpected. But feedback would be appreciated anyway, thanks.