Signed! 2024 BMW i4 35e $521 + ($3520 - $1900)

Thanks for checking.

Summary: The dealer’s financial director said in email that we will get refund back through BMW Finance account credit, but we have not seen it yet.

Details:
We contacted the dealership, and asked for refund via a survey from their sales manager.
The financial manager then contacted us, and still said he did a favor and our fee is the same.
I confronted him the extra one month DAS($520). He then said he can rewrite the contract to remove the maintenance plan, while giving back the one month DAS.
We declined it and asked for full $1900 maintenance plan refund. He finally said it is OK and the fee will be refunded as credit to BMW Finance account.

1 Like

Don’t see why they would not refund you directly, but suppose that works too. Still money back in your pocket.

File a complaint with the California Attorney’s office specifically naming the people whom you contacted to get a refund. Dealerships will magically refund you within 24 hours of the dealership getting the complaint.

Right. It just takes a long time. It is more than a month and I have not seen anything in my BMW FS account. I worried they may not do anything and tried to let 60 days to pass.

Thank you! I filed a complaint just now. I hope it could work.
I am really tired of dealing with the dealership.

1 Like

Are we talking about BMW Ultimate Care+ ? It does cover things like brake pads and excessive tire wear at turn-in. It’s also transferable to future owners. Seems like they did you a favor swapping it for BS fees.

I am not sure about the maintenance plan name. It is not mentioned in any document I have. It is a favor in terms of removing fees and reducing MF, but the financial manager lied “it was free” by adding another monthly pay to my downpay.