SIGNED! - 2024 Audi e-Tron GT Premium Plus $116k MSRP,12/7.5k, One-Pay $7k

MSRP $116095
Dealer discount (15%): $17414.25
Lease Credit: $26000
“Appearance” Protection: $699
2 year AudiCare: $899
One Pay: $7072.84 (Put $3k on business credit card, rest cash)

16 Likes

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

2 Likes

Awesome deal in NY! Dealer willing to replicate? I’ve had no luck locally they act like this is a rare supercar they arent throwing money at in order to sell.

Nicely done. Is the 15% discount off MSRP a VIP program or just straight dealer discount?

They discounted the MSRP and then there were some added options that I couldn’t negotiate out of.

Yea, I had one dealership in the Westchester area act like they were giving it away for the low one pay price of $20000.

1 Like

Great deal but 2 year Audi Care on 1 year lease looks amusing! Wonder if Audi sells premature tire wear protection which is more likely to come into play after 7500 miles.

The 1% residual increase actually dropped the price a bit, so it is what it was.

I get it. Tire wear package (if available) would bump up the price if needed to get over the hump. Keep an eye on your tires and please post when you get about halfway thru your term. Some EVs are just brutal on the tires.

I’ll keep you posted!

1 Like

Getting rarer by the day. There’s inventory inbound, it’s just stuck at port and ground units will likely be picked clean at reasonable dealers over the next week.

It wouldn’t be unfair to assume that any store that’s still holding one after then thinks they have gold in their hands with all the sudden, mostly ginned up interest.

3 Likes

Funny,
I haven’t been able to get a great deal. I sort of gave up. Anyway one dealer said her car was “stuck at the port due to US Customs” and could not give me an ETA. I just thought she was shady and moved on lol

Not fake news, at least this time.

There’s deals out there. I had 4 dealers willing to play ball. Just picked up my rs etron gt today. Its a beast of a vehicle. Drove it home 150 miles.

2 Likes

Nicely done. Congrats !

Before end of lease see if you can cancel and get a pro rated refund. Dont know if that works with Audi care maybe someone can chime in.

1 Like

In CA, yes- AudiCare pro-rated refund

Which state did you get it?

Thank you for the suggestion, didn’t even think to do it. I will definitely check it out near lease end.

Connecticut. Im from Jersey. It was the only one they had.

1 Like