Signed - 2023 Titan Pro 4X - $219/month effective

Sir, if you can figure out how to get a New Yorker to a $219 effective with MSDs, I’ll take one right now. Preferably not red though. As much as I love the look, it’s too much for me

Yeah this is a ridiculous deal. Clutch always kills it.

If these were available in the northeast I’d be onboard to get one too.

3 Likes

So was it $219 + $41/month? = $260

You can ask them to replicate the discount but your taxes will be higher.

1 Like

@Clutch can u still do this?

In socal would 100% sign today if it can be replicated.

You will need Nissan loyalty, the ability to pick this up, a tax free state and last month’s program to replicate this. The answer is, most likely, no.

I was at $450/mo, effective, w/o loyalty, including shipping, broker fee and with NJ tax – still a good deal.

4 Likes

Any Nissan, or a certain model year & newer?

From my research, any Nissan or Infiniti. I was thinking about buying a $1500 Sentra at auction, qualify for the rebate, then try to sell the Sentra on facebook. In the end, perhaps not best use of time.

1 Like

I qualify for is Nissan loyalty which is a plus. Tax is not a huge deal. Probably 20 bucks a month. The inability to put MSDs down is holding me back

Residual dropped a bit for May compared to April.

NY? You should be able to do up to $750 in MSD.

Any Nissan or Infiniti works. Had a 2001 sentra work!

3 Likes

Yep. Playing with the calculator with only 2 MSDs brings the payment to $320 a month. Although still super cheap, I somehow need to self justify leasing a massive pick up truck I don’t need

I am seeing the same loyalty deal this month. Residual is only slightly different but this should be had under 400 east.