Signed: 2023 Tahoe LT with signature package

I thought I would share my deal since I am always looking at everyone else’s deals.

I traded in my 2021 Tahoe with 31,000 miles and 3 payments left at 725 each. They gave me $6000 equity towards my new car.

2023 Tahoe lt with signature package
Msrp 65000
Sale price 59575
I put an additional $1000 down (plus first month)
39k months, 12k miles
Tax and everything comes to $825 a month
All the other dealers I checked wouldn’t budge from like $1000 a month, so I felt this was a good deal.

2 Likes

still close to $1k after you factor in the equity

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

1 Like

What was the sales price? Anything below MSRP and base mf is a decent deal on tahoes/Yukons at the moment.

1 Like

I had the numbers wrong- I just fixed it.
I did get under the msrp…I’ll take it as a win and stop looking :stuck_out_tongue:.

1 Like

Assuming you got multiple quotes on your trade/ they paid you market value nice work. That’s a healthy discount without a supplier code.

1 Like