SIGNED: 2023 Rivian R1T $703/Month 36 Months, 10k Miles/Year, $0 down

Set the down payment to $1000(order deposit). That number should be accurate for monthly, rest is all DAS(first month+Tax+Acq Fee+Document fee). DAS will vary depending on your state.

Quad has the best residual+ MF combo. Dual Motor Max worse Residual but still 0% MF.

You can do a demo drive at showrooms, we did ours at the Chelsea showroom in NYC.

Showrooms are different from service centers.

The easiest way to see/test drive is to look on autotrader for a dealership that has one used.

Yeah I’m not risking a drive to Detroit for a demo. There’s one at a dealership an hour away

Demo drives in Brooklyn and Manhattan suck (I’ve done several of them)
With a guide and in traffic on local streets and not going more than 25 mph

Rent one for the day on Turo to get a real feel for these
There are several in the NYC/NNJ area on Turo

Yeah I have no interest in doing that, I thought of the Turo thing. I live in Monmouth County and drive in the city like once a year maybe.

Hey if you have a lease you want to get out of maybe just get it stolen. A friend of mine was waaaay over the miles on a Range Rover lease and a month before the turn in it was stolen out of his driveway.

Sarcastic Willy Wonka GIF

LOL. Nothing fishy. Range Rovers get stolen in this area constantly. Lot of nice cars around here so not sure why they get targeted. The police actually issued a warning in a very affluent area to stop leaving your keys in your unlocked vehicles.

You took delivery after 3 days you made $1000 deposit ?

No it was 6 days from deposit to delivery. You have to sign final papers 1-2 days before delivery.

They tell me 3 weeks.

It depends where the vehicle you want is located. I live not too far from Atlanta and I think it was probably already there.

I’m in NJ donno where the car is :slight_smile:

Does the 23 R1T markdown show up on the Rivian site calculator, or after the fact?

Oh…I do want this Ally Tundra gone so I can get the Rivian :smiley:

1 Like

After the fact. The lease numbers are still accurate as it’s baked in, the website only shows the MSRP and lease payment estimate.

1 Like