Signed 2023 Nissan Pathfinder SL AWD

23 Pathfinder AWD SL w/ premium package inc. moonroof and second row heated captain chairs.

18 month lease
MSRP 48,805
Sales price 45,700
8 percent tax included
Base Money Factor .00355
89 Residual Value
250 doc fee
325 lease cash
500 frontier in household lease cash
=825 lease cash total
Includes oil and tire rotation
0 down and 17 payments of 542.08

Finding a black one with premium package in black w/ heated captain chairs was a challenge as most who did have them wouldn’t really give a discount. I knew the payment would be 17 payments of 534 per month doing a sign and drive or 18 payments of 504. Agreed to the deal last friday but didn’t sign until monday from local dealer. This is where it got interesting. They tried selling me a protection package but wasn’t interested. Finance guy really wanted to sell this so he lowered the sales price of the vehicle from 45,700 to 45,073. The package was 1,315 making my payment go from a sign and drive 534 to 542 a month. I plan on turning this in at the end so i went with it for the extra 8 bucks a month. Nissan ultimate protection package includes towing, roadside assistance, lockout service, tire and wheel protection, paintless dent and ding repair, replacement keys if lost and windshield repair all at no cost. This is the first time i ever took a protection plan so any gurus on here feel free to chime in. Very roomy inside and wife is very happy with it.

10 Likes

Congrats on the new ride and thanks for sharing the details. Please upload to the “Signed!” Database and change the thread tag to your state.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spammers - [report them here]