SIGNED: 2023 Nissan Frontier CC SV 4x4 $39K MSRP $276+tax $980 DAS

One pay requires actual work, ie reading the program rules and/or sending a contract to the bank and asking if it’s correct. No need to do that in this market! Bunch of lazy bums

2 Likes

I signed a deal on a 41k msrp midnight edition SV on Tuesday in LA. Messaged the dealer at 3pm and was out of the door at 11pm after 4 hours of negotiation lol. Ended up with 414/mo with 1k at signing (including 1st payment), msrp deal.

Definitely doable, just gotta put in the work.

Why…… 4 hour at the dealership??? Nope… no way no how…

6 Likes

Was able to get a deal earlier this week after my 10th dealer - higher than SLOL’s, monthly of $376 for a SV CC 4x4 . First lease in 10 years - it’s a lot of work to get through to someone at dealership who can make a decision, might have paid clutch to do it in hindsight.

2023 Nissan Frontier CC SV 4x4 w/Tech Package - (note -spaced on bedliner, should have had it)
MSRP: $39620
Sell price: $39200 (1.66% off MSRP)
RV - 98%
MF - 0.00324
18mo/10k
Monthly - $342 + LA county $32 = $375
DAS O, first payment one month out
Free oil changes

I suspect, like SLOL, the original poster on this thread, with more work you could get lower, but car was recently totaled and I was burning $30 a day on a rental car.

Lesson for future - have more time to wait and haggle, don’t negotiate on a monthly number - ultimately I said I wanted $375 a month total cost, and that’s what I got. And don’t forget the bedliner. Still, for 18 months a bridge to a hopefully more sane environment. First time truck owner - it’s a great truck to drive.

Here’s the link

4 Likes

I ended up getting something similar here in NJ, SV MSRP of 40750 $370 per month with $0 down sign and drive 18/10k. Pretty nice truck to bridge the gap until market comes back to its senses.

1 Like

What dealer? I’m trying to get a midnight edition for close to that…

Nissan of North Plainfield