SIGNED! 2023 Mazda CX9 Grand Touring - $518 W/ $0 DAS

Was able to work out this deal in SoCal. Couple texts back and forth. In and out of dealer in 30 mins. Also was able to get complimentary service for a year.

PM me for Sales Associate name and Dealer. MAY be replicable, but can’t guarantee it.

11 Likes

Congrats and thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Crazy to see a low MF in this market. Congrats!

1 Like

Hey, tried to PM you but it’s saying your profile is hidden. Can you PM me?

Also interested if you can PM me

1 Like

Something is off about this. Residual isn’t right, rebates are a bizarre uneven number.

3 Likes

I would like to be PM’ed too. Thanks for sharing.

I don’t believe this will help you in the Midwest

Contract is posted and the post in the Signed section has the description of the $1,236.33. It was additional dealer cash so they can push out units out the door. This specific dealer and about 40+ 2023 CX9s. Residual according to Edmunds was 65% for the terms I was looking for. Which matches the contract and calculator. $48,065 * 0.65 = $31,242.25

Ah 30 month term. Most ppl do 24 on these

It’s not dealer cash, dealer cash isn’t taxed and I’ve Never seen a Mazda rebate that is penny specific like this. Only thing I can think of is a first payment waiver but math still doesn’t work. Something is still off about it

4 Likes

I looked at 24 months with the higher RV but it turned out to be more per month.

OP only received 3K off MSRP, plus $1,200 dealer cash.

Yeah, 0.02% Apr

He said it was a special rate for 30 month lease.

According to Edmunds, the base MF for a Grand Touring is .00001 for 24 and 30 month leases. It is much higher on a 36 month lease.

Not sure where the flat $3,500 off the Mazda comes from. There are no incentives other than $500 loyalty and the usual (military, mobility). @Wangyc0909

Let us know if you’re able to get $3,500 off the CX9.

@Mike422 - Sent

Sent over!

Sent it over.