Signed : 2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4XE 20th Anniversary Edition MSRP 81330 $667/mo $2000 DAS TX

Signed a fully loaded 2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4XE 20th Anniversary Edition with MSRP 81,330.

Actually they gave 8% off MSRP on frontend but added back some amount as protection package. So selling price is adjusted to reflect that.

Was targetting at least 10% discount before incentives. But as it was only remaining fully loaded 20th anniversary edition Jeep I could find in Texas ( specifically with sky one-touch power top ) and they agreed to full tax credits; so decided to go for it.

2 Likes

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

There is no vehicle sales tax in TX ?

they provided lender tax credits to cover it

how in gods name have we gotten to the point where a 4cyl Jeep wrangler is north of 81k

5 Likes

Jesus I didn’t know a 4XE Wrangler could be optioned over $81K

4XE Rubicon X can be close to $90k MSRP with the premium door uppers, SOT and a winch.

80K for this is insane. I have such a love/hate relationship with my 4XE. Took this POS in 3 times for faulty AC system that broke in the middle of 110° summer, death wobble and the battery just dying 3 times. I don’t think I’ll get another jeep unless it’s practically free :sweat_smile:

1 Like

lets see how it does for me. did they cover fixes under warranty or you end up paying for it?
It’s fun to drive but don’t think I will ever own one for the reliability reasons.

Oh yeah everything was under warranty but here in the DFW area none of the dealers offer loaners and it takes time for them to repair or order parts. But also who expects a new car to have issues so quickly… only American built! :wastebasket:

The shitty 12v batteries that Jeep uses cause so many problems.

1 Like