40k for a 47k car.

Many blessings to you

20 Likes

Congrats on the new car!!

But… you should have made the post here before you signed. :facepunch:

3 Likes

What the heck?
779*53 = 41k.
Did you just agree to pay 41k to rent a car for 4.5 years?

If you have not taken delivery, walk away man, walk away.
If you have, you are certainly not going to have a good time reading the comments here

6 Likes

Enjoy the new car but please ask here before signing next time.

10 Likes

As stated, I wish I found LH prior to max_g…I really do.

3 Likes

You may want to read this thread…

1 Like

Ouch OP. Take a trip to Utah or somewhere and find the snowiest off-ramp you can

10 Likes

Try to help us understand why people “research” after a contract has been signed. Is it simply looking for affirmation? Please do receive the advice so you’re better equipped for battle next time. At least it is a Benz, and not some totally generic sh*tbox. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Congrats on the new car & don’t be afraid to post some photos! :+1:

4 Likes

“Getting pretty depressing, as expected.”

3 Likes

Enjoy your new car.

7 Likes

You know zaimer, there was research prior to but obviously not enough that’s divulged in insight, knowledge, etc that resides here. Hence my opening of wishing I found this site prior to. Pretty crappy feeling (now feeling stuck in a bad deal). I’m here now and the next won’t be the same mistake!

1 Like

Would he be able to just buyout the car and refinance it since it’s already 54 months

3 Likes

No worries, you live and learn. Enjoy the car!

2 Likes

I really appreciate you posting on SIGNED! so people know what not to do.

1 Like

Hopefully that’s not code for “Put Voldemort bumper stickers & door decals on it and leave it in DC”

That would be a most silly thing to do.

2 Likes

That is probably not a bad advice. The MF is wayy to high on this one.

VA too so pay tax on this baby again.

4 Likes

Hopefully it came with a free tube of vaseline in the first aid kit.

14 Likes

sigh Wow…appreciate the “kind” words :frowning_face:

I think the more important question here is if you felt like you were getting your money’s worth when you signed? Don’t let the outlier deals (they really are few and far in between in the grand scheme) posted on this forum put you in a bad way.

If you liked the car enough to put ink to paper then that’s what matters, just enjoy it and keep tabs on the resale value from time to time. — Maybe an outsized deal comes along down the way and you can bury most if not all the negative equity.

9 Likes