SIGNED: 2023 Audi Q7 45 Premium PLUS | MSRP $69000 | DAS $4500 | 35/7.5K | $574 montly

Really thanks the leasehackr forum, I have learned a lot from here.

Growing Family needs a bigger car, has been shopping around XC90 recharge and Q7 for the whole October. We were leaning towards to XC90 recharge, but couldn’t get price down in No-cal, I even got an offer from So-cal, but no dealer is willing to match.

Signed this Q7 on Oct, 30th, negotiated with the dealer several rounds, but couldn’t get the price I want. Then as the month end is approaching, the dealer told me that they need to sell several cars before end of the month. I end up leased one, my friend end up financed one with around 18.9% off MSRP.

here is the calculator, I have to bump up the MF to get the monthly correct, the MF ends up higher than he original showed to me. Also bought the audi care $1499 and was told I can cancel it before lease end and get prorated refund.

And the picture!

9 Likes

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

1 Like

I am assuming there are some rebates, so you didn’t get 22% off. Do you know what rebates you got and your actual dealer discount? Pretty good deal regardless.

Can you break down the discounts here vs incentives

Just updated the calculator, I got $6500 rebate

1 Like

Was also looking to lease a XC90 and am open for a Q7. Also in Nor. Cal!

Sent you a DM

can you please DM me the dealer info, thank you!

2 Likes

I can tell the dealer from the photo. They are okay. They are very low volume. Deals are not going to be crazy this early on

3 Likes