Signed! 2022 VW ATLAS SEL R-LINE, 3400 DAS, 489/MONTH, MSRP-49249

Just signed my newest lease 2022 VW Atlas SEL V6 with R-LINE package, along with captain chairs. Here are some specs

MSRP : 49,249
Selling Price: 46711
Das: 3400 (tax,tag,dmv,doc fee)
Monthly: 489
Mileage 10k per year
Rebates: 1500 (first responders, college grad, VW partners program)

Just picked this up today to replace my MDX let me know how I did. I have included pics of car, sticker and deal sheet.

7 Likes

Definitely one of the better Atlas deals I’ve seen in a while

sachin where did you get it. can you pls share I am interested in buying this looks to like good deal. If delivery is immediate.

I got it at a vw dealership in southeastern ct, unfortunately it was the last atlas in stock I actually left a down payment on this car, it was an inbound unit left a deposit in November and got it in December.

1 Like

Gotta thank everyone on this site, I was able to get some great tips.

4 Likes

It’s amazing to me how much vehicles have gone up in price this year. We got a 2021 Atlas last December for $399 a month, It would be over 500 if I did it today on the same model.

We have the three row SEL tech RLine 4motion with captains chairs for $399 a month and paid $3550 in New Jersey with taxes. Had to stretch it to a 39 month instead of 36 to get the deal.

Here was my thread on it, only difference being it turned out it was a 2021 and not the 21.5 refresh with wireless charging.: Deal Check: 2021.5 Atlas 3.6 SE Tech R-Line 4 Motion - $3550 DAS $429.73/mo

My outback is up in a few months and I’m paying $329 a month for that 3.6l limited. I think it would be 450 out the door right now, it’s terrifying having a lease ending this year.

yea it really is a tough time, you really have to do your homework to get a get deal out there these days.

If you are looking at another Subaru, check out the VIP program. The other half the battle is finding a dealer who will participate. Ordering seems to be the way to go, if you want to avoid “market adjustment” fees (apologies if I’m telling you things you already know)

All good, I’m actually gonna sell it. Looks like there is about 7-8k in equity. We’ll see what the numbers are like in April.

1 Like

I just cleared 9k on my Ascent. Good luck!

1 Like

I agree it is really a tough market to lease, actually a tough market with just about anything, with the right homework though you can get a good deal out there.

The best I can get here for an Atlas SE with Tech 4Motion with selling price $44854 is $739/month (effective monthly payment for 36/12 in SoCal). The OP effective payment is 563. Damn!

Really an Atlas is almost 750 on the west coast that’s crazy.

And the entire SoCal has only 4 or 5 cars I want to lease regardless of the color. A dealer has only 1 Atlas in the lot.

Yea I ran into same issue here, this was the only Atlas in the dealership, and it was actually an incoming unit, so I left a deposit to reserve it before it even came in. They had a few atlas cross sport but it seems like the regular atlas is harder to find.