Signed: 2022 Nissan Frontier S Crew Cab 4x4 - $287 (tax included) - Sign and drive

I was looking to finance a second family car, but with the over MSRP and legwork to get something reasonable, plus the rates going up every month, I ended up going the frontier route to give some more time for the car market to get better. I am also remodeling our home, I could certainly use a little truck to haul stuff :smiley:

I didnā€™t work very hard on this deal, messaged 2 dealers and played ball with them until one said that he could ā€œbeatā€ all offers if I went there (I know, I know). Well, I was impressed, he had the deal set on a piece paper already, and the whole buying, wife test driving, and finance signing docs took less than 2 hours. Not bad.

Probably not replicable since stock is pretty much gone for 2022ā€™s in CO.

P.S. The truck is waiting for the Park transmission Recall to be completed. Dealer said it wonā€™t be more than 2 weeks (we will see), but we drove out with a Nissan Rogue Loaner to get us going in the meantime :rocket:

13 Likes

Well done.

Which model Frontier have the high residual values?

S crew cab, 99% for 18/10. Or 97% 24/10

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a sweet deal, did you get 18 months or 24 months?

You can look at the specifics of the deal opening the Calculator.

This is a 24 months - 10k Miles deal

2 Likes

Iā€™m already 10 months into mine and really enjoying it.

Congrats!

5 Likes

@kinhorc - great deal on the truck. I snagged one of these thinking it would be dull but cheap transportation in between flips. Surprised how much I like it and already thinking Iā€™ll try to extend 18 month lease 3-6 months if Nissan allows.

3 Likes

What trim did you get? Iā€™ve been thinking of going for the pro-4x with tech:

Iā€™ve emailed Nissan for VPP but they said they arenā€™t continuing it but I also have an infiniti so hopefully get something back for loyalty.

Anyone have success with either?

1 Like

I need a car for just 5 months or so. But, with Nissan it doesnā€™t look like 3rd party buyouts are allowed. Am I allowed to transfer this lease to somebody else via Swapalease? I found a dealer in TX willing to discount about $750 off MSRP and adding $200 for VIN etch. So, basically $500 off. But, giving me free window tint and other stuff. There is no sales tax either with a sales tax credit. I just donā€™t need it for the other 6 months.

2022 Red S Crew Cab 4X4 with technology, splash guards, and carpet floor mats.

Nissan swaps hold the Lessee (YOU) liable if the new lessee messes it up.

2 Likes

Ah, well that answers that. If anybody in TX is interested I can pass the contact. The dealer is close to Austin/San Antonio.

4 Likes

Picking it up next Fri! Thank you for passing it on.

1 Like

Hereā€™s some pro-4x numbers I got quoted today for 18 months if anyone was looking.

10k miles

MSRP $44620

Residual $43281

Money Factor .00326

Payment with no money down is $441

Payment with 1500 down is $346

Payment with 3000 down is $251

1 Like

Are they running the same deal on any other Frontiers? Let me know the contact please!

Does anyone know the money factor for a one pay?
Why 24, instead of 18? Would have been %10 cheaper. Your paying 2100 more for 6 months or $357 a month. Just curious. Itā€™s only $25 a month more, itā€™s worth the convenience to not have to do this so often

One pay is 0.0024x according to one of the brokers.

1 Like