SIGNED - 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS450+ One-Pay ($445/mo effective)

Pre-incentives? Most I spoke to were offering 14-15% but includes the 2,500 welcome to ev rebate

I agree you can get more than 14% (and while I promised the dealer I would not share my final numbers, I can say that I did), but I did not find the experience to be “easy” at all. Just trying to help folks who are looking for a better deal than brokers are currently offering. You’re welcome to share your 17% offers if you want to help the community!

1 Like

I’m in the midwest so maybe I’ll call in a cameo

2 Likes

Be ready for your DMs to start blowing up.

Perfect way to put it. 14% before incentives on SUV is still pretty good without any work

1 Like

There are dealers on this forum offering that without any hassle

1 Like

I’ve seen a few West Coast brokers advertising some pretty good deals.

Touché. RIP my inbox.

1 Like

Too many folks shopping for an EQS think they can easily get 20%+ off MSRP on a new unit, with a monthly in $500 - $600 range.

2 Likes

This is a calc for a 14% from the dealer I worked with on a 113k MSRP SUV. Most of the broker offers I’ve seen are hitting the same or higher monthly with more DAS, but please share the better ones so people can jump on them.

Edit includes fleet incentive, but no EV conquest. Take off 1500 more for that

I got 14% from 4 west coast dealerships last week, only after few back and forth. 14% seems a fair discount but I think 18%-20% is doable.

30%+ or bust!

Incentives included🤭

I have been mainly focused on the sedans (understanding those are a little easier to get the bigger discounts on right now) but I think the thing to remember here is that it is very easy to get caught up in the state of affairs at the current moment. I don’t mean to sound preachy, but hacking history shows us that these things can change on a dime. Tomorrow there could be another hack that is even better than the current EQS pursuits. I does anyone hear much chatter on the board now for Frontiers, Pathfinders, or even Macans?

It definitely was this past week, but the million dollar question is how the incentives are working out in the background.

According to one dealer I spoke to there was a quota, they sold through it, and now they’re pulling back. So the question is whether this is true for most/many dealers, and what MB decides to do next month. Will it be more of the same or better, or have enough LHers bought cars (honestly, I think we’re the only ones buying them!) that they’ll start to pull the residual back to where it was (my zip was 59% in February, 66% in March).

If you don’t need a car and can gamble I’d wait. My wife’s lease expires next month and the next best alternative to this was paying more for less car, so I jumped. I think it’s a solid deal, even at 14, if you compare it with other cars in the same cargo/comfort/EV classes.

1 Like

House Yes GIF

You mean like the Honda Accord?!

Point being rest of the market is still pretty messed up when people are still paying $5k markups on friggin Siennas.

9 Likes

Yep, can’t agree more. Or tomorrow the EQS deal is gone:)

1 Like

Right, this woulda been a nice deal 2-3 years ago. I got an X3 M40i loaner a few years ago for 14% off and was pumped… these deals are insane.

Like I said . It’s not hard to hit 16-17% off 23s. Anyone who has a 22 is not budgeing afaik

FYI - this person is charging $100 for a lead via DM. I’m not sure if that’s against the rules, but it’s certainly in poor taste.

13 Likes

If people are lazy that they can’t search the forum for dealers who are publicly advertising deals at 17% off, then why not ?

I’ve helped plenty of people who are genuine and willing to work for stuff. I’ve shared names of dealerships multiple times . go search this forum

2 Likes