Signed - 2022 Lamborghini Urus $20K DAS $4,784 / Month

I hate you (in a good way) :rofl::joy::rofl:
Awesome looking ride! :+1:

If you do let your younger sister drive this, let us know how it goes :joy:

1 Like

Is it possible to do $0/low das or do they require decent chunk down when the numbers get this large?

Classic forum noob posts deal after signing so we couldn’t even help and now it’s too late to unwind

Mods please ban this repeat offender

Also, some dude in my neighborhood has one of these in yellow. She pretty

16 Likes

Amazing deal @ethanrs Enjoy in good health! She’s a beauty.

1 Like

Saw this car on road in Burbank/Hollywood today. Was that you?

No, my car is in the process of getting shipped to me. I’ll have it by Saturday :+1:

Hey man I am looking for work right now. Do you need a chauffeur? I speak 4 languages :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

You went from pushing Chevies to bottom feeding LHers to outright ballin’ in Porsches and Lambos.

Beautiful truck. Enjoy it

9 Likes

Congrats bud !

Post a cold start vid if possible. Curious what $17k in greenbacks sounds like.

2 Likes

What’s the APR on a lease like this. That’s a huge principal to be paying interest on.

Jesus, I could never stomach a huge lease payment like this unless it’s a tax write-off- interested to see the outcome of this! I know the GT3RS was a super cool writeup

Why drive this when you could have 49 Nissan Leafs.

20 Likes

The joke in this lease is whatever Lamborghini has the residual set at

Boy do I have the deal for you. How does $6k/mo for a Cayenne Turbo GT sound? Really show these guys you are making it big time.

7 Likes

Or can I interest you in my LT1 for 20k down? Just recouping what I put down I know what I have!

3 Likes

I feel deeply offended, self-conscious, and personally attacked by this

13 Likes

A king has returned. :person_with_crown: I can’t wait to see the TCO on this baby. What a spec too. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@ethanrs when you want to sell, hit up @Clutch god and he’ll get you the big bucks!

1 Like

Car = Very Nice
Payment = Not Nice

3 Likes

Posts like this are what make this site great

Be Careful in LA with all the recent crimes in high wealth neighborhoods

2 Likes