Signed: 2022 Jeep GC Base 4xe NC $493 month/$493 DAS

After weeks of failed attempts I was able to use the information shared here, MF and Residual from Edmunds Lease Forum, end of month dealer desperation and good old fashioned negotiation to lock up the Jeep GC 4xe deal. While she is red and a very basic Base, I am happy with the deal and thankful to the Leasehackr community!
CALCULATOR

7 Likes

How did you end up with $14730 in incentives? Thats a very peculiar number

Also, red looks great, it just needs a chrome delete.

2023_jeep_grand_cherokee-pic-8291891021176375722-1024x768

2 Likes

I had the affiliate discount on top of the $13500 (including the Jeep Private offer).
It sure is a sharp car and fun to drive!

1 Like

Oh, youre itemizing out affiliate from the selling price.

Its very bizarre theyre showing a higher cash due at sale but attributed it to affiliate.

64k can’t be THAT basic… It must have the lux package or the 20" wheels or something. Enjoy it!

That price is base + 20"

2 Likes

Sweet deal.
So affiliation is ~2% MSRP? (14730-13500)
Or is it baked in the discount?

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

1 Like

That is exactly the case…

It is included in the discount in the calc.

Affiliate is supposed to get you 1% under invoice. Some dealers will apply a different value, depending in what the selling price is. There isnt really a set value in that case when you get beliw 1% under invoice.

Yeah this was my impression and I thought affiliate doesn’t matter anymore when the discount is more than (invoice -1%)

It appears that they double dipped the chip in my favor…according to affiliate I can get 2 discounts each year?

1 Like

Most of the good broker deals here usually advertise an extra 1% to 1.5% off for having an affiliate code. My code was definitely redeemed on my deal so it must put something back into the dealer’s pocket. If it works anything like GM Supplier the “set” price is just a mixture of dealer discount and the code making up the difference.

1 Like