Signed: 2022 Grand Cherokee 4XE - MSRP $63,955 - $454/Month 24/10 Sign & Drive

This is incorrect. The standard rvs posted in the ccap rv guude are for 15k miles. There are then modifiers to the rv posted for lower mileage leases.

On a 22 base gc 4xe, the standard rv for 15k is 57%. There is no other rv value listed.

You would then apply the low mileage program to adjust to 10k

For a 24 month, to get to 10k under the low milrage program, you add 2%.

This brings you to 59%.

There is no other mechanism for adjusting the rv for 10k than the low mileage program, so the idea that you use the low mileage program to get to 59% for a 10k and then optionally apply the low mileage program a second time to being it to 61% is nonsense.

9 Likes

I’m thinking they might be getting confused with the SFS residuals lol

3 Likes

Wouldnt surprise me. There have been couple weird deals ive seen lately where its written up as the mf from one bank, rv from another, and incentives from a third.

2 Likes

After looking at all the other info here I think @mllcb42 is right, and they somehow confused the Stellantis residuals. There are deals with incorrect info that got funded though so maybe it would still go through.

1 Like

When they did my initial offer it had:

• the wrong sales tax (.75% higher)
  • the wrong residual (3% lower)
  • the wrong money factor (~1.7% APR higher)
  • the wrong acquisition fee ($300 higher)

Also none of them can seem to find one of the lease incentives on the Jeep website for the 2022s called “california bc bonus cash CACNA” or what the requirements are for “returning lessee bonus cash”

1 Like

Let me know how far you get. Be prepared for them not wanting to budge more than maybe 4% off from MSRP and shit like marking up the MF. I’m prepared to go out of state at this point.

@mllcb42 do you have any idea if CCAP regional incentives are applied based on the lessee’s region, or the dealer’s?

Lessee usually

Shit, my regional incentives suck compared to the others I’ve seen here. I’m coming up with maybe $9500 compared to $12.5k

this only applied to only Stellantis leases or any leases?

Why would it be only tiers 1-3 that get the residual adjustment for lower mileage? And why is it “may” be adjusted and not “will” be adjusted? Neither of these statements are in line with any other lease program I’ve seen (but I haven’t been in this game long)

Broker I spoke to said CCAP is based on dealer :man_shrugging:

1 Like

They told you CCAP is based on dealer, or regional incentives are based on dealer? The latter would surprise me. Incentives like customer cash would more than likely be based on where the lessee is located. That’s why we’re seeing better deals come out of GA/FL.

He said that ccap applies regional incentives based on dealer not leasee

So far found a dealer with a 22 overland 70k msrp discounting 7k. Havent worked the numbers yet but 10% msrp is a good start. Now i gotta get base MF and find the aweet spot for months and mileage. What month term is the RV the strongest bang for your buck?

If anyone wants to try and replicate my deal my sales manager who did the deal is willing to try and do another deal if he has the inventory. The dealership is located in Florida keep in mind. PM me with your contact info and I will get you in contact.

2 Likes

Can they go with similar discount for low msrp but 2023?
2022 has $2k less in the rebates in my area.
Plmk

The 23 won’t be as good of a deal.

they trying to offer me this deal

looks weird

Way off! What dealership is this?

1 Like

This is also for 15k mikes which will reduce your Residual that’s not Chrysler capital either so the interest rate is probably close to 9% or higher.

1 Like