SIGNED! 2022 EQS 450+ Loaner, $413/month, $3000 DAS, $520/month effective. NY

Yea we get taxed on all rebates usually but that makes sense. Thanks for the calculator. The mileage thing is weird too since the car actually has 3960 miles.

Get me a Land Rover at a 40% discount - I’ll pay for your vacation and throw in a sweetener -

3 Likes

Dealer is telling me navy fed counts as “small fleet” and can’t be used toward leasing this vehicle. He seems convinced this is accurate.

I got exactly same experience for PenFed today. Almost lined up deal… Weird…

I have not found anyone to take Penfed so far.

Interestingly, I found a loaner with about 6k miles. Dealer offered a whole whopping 3% off. Also wants minimum 10k down. I told them good luck

Look here :upside_down_face:

:slight_smile:
I am not saying there are no dealers taking penfed, just that I could not find anyone to take it on

2 Likes

SAMS Club auto has a MQ EQS $3500 rebate. It is same as fleet but ask dealer if they can apply it.

4 Likes

I mean I have the document/certificate from Mercedes with the list of eligible cars, control number and instructions on what the dealer has to do. But if your dealer isnt willing to accept that…

Not all dealers are aware of Penfed. While shopping for an Audi a couple of years ago, I had to educate a dealer about it. I ended up getting my car from them.

Thank you, I will try that tomorrow. To see if they can stack the coupon instead of dealer cash (or maybe make a mistake and do both? )

3 Likes

I had a dealer respond back to my ChatGPT email stuff after I had already signed this deal. The manager specifically said that they will discount on top of rebates, if anyone wants to try them out PM me (completely free btw, I am not making money on this or anything).

4 Likes

I just talked to another dealer who I had contacted via email. They specifically said that “we are desperate to get these off the floor”.

So even if you find a dealer not willing to deal now, I suspect things will change in a few weeks. The interest they are paying on these cannot be pretty. Good luck.

These might be gone.

Do you smell what The Rock has cookin?

Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE

4 Likes

Lol Dustin and Steve took good care of us.

1 Like

they will be out there very soon.

If you want to be inundated with calls, this is how you do it lol.

how to use AI to negotiate

LOL, to be fair we only used it for the initial template email. Dustin was a sweetheart and replied to us while he was WFH on a Saturday.

1 Like

Know if this deal is completely dead now?

It’s not. The problem is you have to find a car. Lease programs are technically month to month so it’s possible it will end at the end of march but I highly doubt it considering the lack of demand for our EQ models. I tend to think Mercedes might even have to strengthen the programs towards the end of the year.

2 Likes

yea I have been preaching that here too. A $110k RWD EV in Upstate NY is a very tough sell.

2 Likes