SIGNED! 2022 EQS 450+ Loaner, $413/month, $3000 DAS, $520/month effective. NY

Listen to this man! My brain cells are running low because of this EQS pursuit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can someone get me a GT for this price? :smile:

6 Likes

How much is the GT if your an employee? That 497 a month seems like
tips cap GIF by MLB

3 Likes

It only works for your family members.

2 Likes

That’s an OK offer, just note that the RV is slightly worse for the 4matic than the RWD.

Very eager and I am not going to stop until I find it, but seems impossible now. Sucks because I actually need a car and some people got the car at the deal just because they wanted the car.

You needing a car and needing an EQS are not the same.

1 Like

The greatest advice anyone can give you on this forum is not to act desperate while hunting for a unicorn

5 Likes

You wouldn’t even know these deals if it weren’t for those people

4 Likes

Was just about to say this

Tons of deals that have been brought to our attention have been shown to us by people who wanted to snags a cool car for themselves. They didn’t need it but they wanted it.

2 Likes

Just signed on an EQS AMG. 169,420 msrp, $199/mo $0 down. Dealer has 10 more & willing to replicate

10 Likes

angry attack GIF by South Park

What’s funny is that someone may actually think you’re serious… or are you? :thinking::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Have you driven an EQS? Have you decided if it’s right for you?

I’m not going to lecture you on whether it’s a real S class or not, or if it’s good EV or not.
I think you should take the car for a test drive, if you haven’t already. Some folks who have already signed seem to find the car a little difficult to deal with.

But if you’re set on an EQS 450 4matic, how much does your 15% off bring the payment to?
If I “needed” a car and the unicorns are going for sub- $600, I’d consider $900 an acceptable payment for a 2023 AWD sedan. You either need a car desperately and should be willing to settle for a higher payment or you need to be shopping for another car.

1 Like

Can you give me dealer name? I tried Benz of My Behind, but they wouldn’t budge.

1 Like

Please update us and let us know how many PMs you’ve gotten

1 Like
1 Like

The dealer is Ben Dover Mercedes

11 Likes

I used to go to them regularly. Nice guys.

4 Likes

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/ben-dover-9a7433262

Thread has clearly run its course. Any further questions should be posted in the EQS super thread.