Signed: 2022 E-tron GT premium Plus $497/mo effective

I started reading this thread early this morning, 200 posts later, I am still lost

1 Like

Welcome aboard. I’ve given up trying to make sense of this. It seems the statements & contract changes by the hour, and the monthly keeps increasing.

Happy Jim Carrey GIF by Laff

3 Likes

I agree.

When available, can you please post the final deal? I’m totally confused and it would be helpful to see what was actually signed rather than a worksheet based on the GFM’s email. TIA.

I’m at $2k with 0 down so far. So, a long way to get to where op is. Congrats on deal!

$2K? Are you paying them extra?

Reading this last night got me so excited. Now I’m so confused. How do I take back my “Like?”

2 Likes

Can’t post a deal like this until it’s funded. Bad juju

Auditor @aronchi loves catching mistakes

11 Likes

:joy::joy: he would do wonders for the IRS

3 Likes

Let’s wait until flip season is over pleaseeeee

4 Likes

The best i’ve found is in the 700s with taxes up front, so effective payment is nearly 900. Apparently they’ve gotten over a dozen calls on this same car

Come on people, everyone was drooling over $650 Macans and $600 EQS jelly beans, even at $600 a month this is still very much a unicorn deal.

15 Likes

Everyone understands that, but no one wants to feel stupid for liking and believing in the $387/mo with 0 down e-tron gt deal lol

7 Likes

@littleviolette

Can you enact a “Like” return policy? Some of us feel cheated and want a full refund.

15 Likes

I’m here for the spoon feed.

2 Likes

I don’t know OP but I don’t think he means to be deceitful. He got some sort of insane deal. Maybe the dealership/ manager F’d it up. It’s good for his uncle if the dealer eats the difference.

If this deal even two or three hundred dollars higher than $387, he’s a unicorn finder that would be beneficial to community

2 Likes

Likes are as-is
Like is final sale
Non refundable
No warranty
Liker assumes full responsibility

11 Likes

I’d love to find a $600 a month deal. Still ain’t happening

1 Like

Frame of reference. Employee deal WITH lender tax credit is still double this on a 2023.

2022 appears to be key here.

2 Likes

Yup! Been 100% looking for 22s. For the 8-9 left in the country, they’ve pretty much all said 3-5% max discount.

A few days from now. LH’s vs last E-Tron left in US

3 Likes