Signed: 2022 E-tron GT premium Plus $497/mo effective

More like quit tonight without a notice.

1 Like

From this hack, it would be worth it to get it from midwest and ship

FWIW there are several 23s on the lot with the same $5k Costco incentive and there is $5k Audi cash $7.5k lease credit, not sure if all of those combine.

Several on CG show up over 100days

1 Like

And PenFed?

Not sure if Audi supports 18 month lease in March. Residual on a PP trim is 66% for 24/7.5k term, your deal says 18/10 66%. OP can you clarify?

And NavyFed. But you can’t stack them all.

God I wake up and see crazy deals posted overnight. I need to stay up with you night owls LoL.

@Carbuster1
“Incentives applied: $2k affinity” - what was that? Does it work (stack) different than Penfed?

Wth……

(10 chars)

1 Like

I thought Costco and affinity don’t stack?

BEST HACK EVER AWARD Contender! I’ve never seen so many incentives stacked and unstacked get applied to such a high front end discount. Congrats….and feeling bad for the dealers with the remaining units - you’ve done forward air control on what will today be Audi dealer cluster bombardment with LH crew trying to match your deal.

Mother of God! LH history right here. Congrats OP.

1 Like

Bmw i7 x drive your time will come too, leasevickings will hack you too

#YOUARENEXT #i7 #bmw

1 Like

Say a prayer for the internet reps at those 8 dealers this AM. :pray:

And props to you on this deal :clap:

5 Likes

I had to make sure I was reading the title correctly :open_mouth: amazing job! First the EQS, now this. This deal is definitely not replicable in the SFL market! Here I am trying to “hack” an S4 under $700/mo lol. I know it’s your family members, but pics coming soon?

congratulations to OP

That’s what thinking outside of the box is !

1 Like

Well, there goes any chance I had. :sob:

1 Like

New, or demo? Congrats on the hack!

Great job OP!

@zaimer if the dealer uses the 15% VIP program, it doesn’t stack w Costco for $5000.

1 Like

Correct. That was the case on my just signed RS GT.