Signed - 2022 Chevrolet Camaro LT1 - $42,065 MSRP - $1238 DAS - $349/mo+tax

4 Likes

I’d never financially recover from that

6 Likes

Probably more psychologically than financially.

3 Likes

Post a audio clip of the exhaust note

1 Like

Dibs once you’re ready to xfer it… I’m in Pa lol

58 posts were split to a new topic: Camaro Accessories (Moved from signing thread)

1 Like

Man this color :fire: :fire: :fire:

Congrats bud, enjoy in good health!

Best LT1 in the forum :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY THINGS LIKE MONRONEY LABEL DETAILS AND CREDIT CARD ACTIVITY ARE STILL PRESENTED TO CONSUMERS IN ALL CAPS?

2 Likes

Confused Good Question GIF by Choice Hotels

1 Like

A manual would have made it even better.

1 Like

A lot of folks would feel that way. Personally I would not have signed on it were a manual. I’ve had many manuals through the years, and one as recent as a year ago, and they are fun, but the novelty of it wears off too fast on me. Plus, it’s too hard to eat a cheeseburger while driving without an automatic transmission.

5 Likes

Booooo! #SaveTheManuals! JK, the color looks sick, and the front splitter completes the package. Sooo jealous my friend. Hopefully 3rd time’s a charm and you actually keep this one :slight_smile:

There are a few Rapid Blue models in the Midwest, but I don’t want to flip my Scat Pack quite yet. Enjoy!

Yeah…I do dig manuals too. They are just such a pain much of the time in traffic (and I have to deal with that here much of the time).

The Camaro Temec 6MT was a pure joy to drive in traffic. Somehow FCA managed to make the Tremec 6MT in the Scat Pack feel like a tractor. Unless I have the car running for 10 minutes on a cold start, it crunches into reverse and never likes to be hustled. I miss the Camaro manual so much. The Scat Pack can sometimes be a chore to daily drive with the manual.

2 Likes

This would almost be my perfect spec since they dropped Crush, but I would swap the automatic for the Recaros. Personal preference. Everything else is spot on.

FEDERAL LAW REQUIRES THEM TO DISPLAY THE INFO ON THE MONRONEY LABEL “CLEARLY, DISTINCTLY, AND LEGIBLY” SO I GUESS THEY AREN’T TAKING ANY CHANCES (except with their URL, of course) :man_shrugging:

1 Like

https://www.zeiglerchevroletschaumburg.com/inventory/new-2022-chevrolet-camaro-lt1-rear-wheel-drive-coupe-1g1fe1r78n0103779

@RobC2

4 Likes

Very sweet! How did they get leather seats in that lt1 ?