Signed - 2022 Bolt EUV Premier w/ Super Cruise - $284/mo + Tax Fees First DAS

Hello,

Just sharing my deal as a NY datapoint for the new 2022 Bolt EUV Premier with Super Cruise (the only stock with Super Cruise available within the local region). This is a follow-on from before I signed a deal that I posted about here:

I didn’t end up with one fully loaded because I didn’t care about a sunroof but I did want Super Cruise for commute. I’m happy with the car so far and liked the looks of it better than the current competition. I think I could have gotten a better deal but needed something quickly.

MSRP: $40,695
Selling Price: $39,650 (2.6% off)
Monthly Payment: $284
Drive-Off Amount: $2500
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 0.00027917 (0.67%)
Residual: 64%
Incentives: $4000 (lease conquest, military, NY clean)
Region: Northeast - NY
Leasehackr Score: 10.5 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

10 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I just leased a 2022 Bolt EUV Premier Launch Edition for significantly more per month. Wish I did my research on this website beforehand!

Market conditions changed. Deals signed 8 months ago are not relevant.

Please share with us what numbers you got.

Do you think you could’ve gotten more off MSRP? Also can you break down your incentives?

I’m surprised this topic lit up. This deal is not able to replicated in today’s market. I am actively looking to get GM to repurchase this vehicle due to battery restrictions … I have another vehicle I own outright and don’t need this one. Not sure if transfers are possible on these, I may be willing if I could get a couple $k.

1 Like