Signed - 2022 BMW 530i - $68,885 MSRP - $2,293 DAS - $ 793.23/mo w/tax

above includes the $1,500 stocking fee plus the $793 DAS 1st month payment.

36/12k miles

Hopefully this was a good deal… thanks to IAC for looking out.

2 Likes

What’s that? Was the pre-incentive sale price? Did you qualify for any incentives?

Deposit was used as down for ttl and bank fee.
And it was indeed an exceptional deal.

1 Like

Pretty loaded 530i, solid discount for the market, ~7-7.5% effective accounting for MF. Lack of BMW incentives doesn’t help things any.

Have the window sticker? Must have every box checked.

Don’t forget the tax credit! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I was taking a look at the calc again and noticed that, helps a ton in TX.

1 Like

+1 would love to see what a 70k 530i looks like!

1 Like

2 Likes

All I know is Chris @ IAC helped me out a lot! I get lost with the numbers when diff aspects come into play.

Only thing I didnt know (BMW doesn’t make it apparent) it doesnt have the 3D surround camera… I have to get used to this…

2 Likes

I’ve never seen such an expensive RWD 530i and I’m sure this is a “nice” 5er, but effective over $850 a month for a 4 banger sedan boggles my mind.

Congrats tho. Post pics

5 Likes

Well effectively I had to put money down in order to build it… but again I only built this one because I was willing to sacrifice the 540 semi built for a fully specd out 530… a build on a 540 like this would be alot higher payment…

7 Likes

I’d love that deal
Right now.

Let’s chat!

That color is stunning.

1 Like

Beautiful car! Enjoy it!

I got almost the same build, minus the $4500 or so in seating upgrades in July. They really get you by requiring Leather to get the Luxury seating package and massaging seats.

I picked mine up at the Performance Center and thought I’d be really disappointed with the 4 liter after flogging an M550 on the track, but in daily driving it’s as quick as I need it to be. The M-Sport package absolutely MAKES this car. I almost bought another loaded 530i without it and it felt like a boat compared to my car.

1 Like

Hopefully my next will be an M550…

2 Likes

That’s an insane deal and it seems pretty strangely priced to be honest, FAR from exceptional - its the lack of incentives and lack of discounts perhaps in this market.

I am paying $150 LESS a month for a 540i (similar MSRP). You got to educate yourself more than relaying on people who want your business to do the leg work for you.

What’s your build? I know you can’t option a 540 the way I built my 530 and it being the same price. We’re talking at least a 6k difference which in turn will drive payment price up